WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Where to buy Seiko (or other Japanese) in Dubai

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mannnoname 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I posted this firstly in Seiko/Citizen forum but could not get a reply. Maybe it wasn't the right place so I'd like to post here again.

I will be travelling to Dubai for few days and need to have some insight on buying Seiko's (Citizen/Orient also welcome) in Dubai. I will have very limited time for shopping, so I need to be very accurate. Below is the basic data about what I am looking for.

- I would like to see a wide variety of Seikos but all below 600 USD, so no need to see any GS.

- I would love to try some Japan Domestic Seikos on my wrist. Are they available in any store in Dubai?

- Al Futtaim stores seem to have Alba brand. Any chance that I can get my hands on a Riki Watanabe?

- I'll be flying back and forth through Dubai Airport. So what about Duty Free Shops?

Thanks in advance for any guidance you could provide.

See less See more
#2 ·
Try to contact Seiko service center

Al-Futtaim Watches
P.O. Box 7916, Dubai
Tel:+971-(0)4-2224142
Fax:+971-(0)4-224599

to find out. Seiko watches are sold in great variety in the Futtaim stores everywhere around Dubai city. Dubai Mall in the first place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.