WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Where can I find more info about the Raymond Weil Freediver?

407 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ChaserM 
#1 ·
I've seen only a couple of pictures posted of this watch (including this one from a magazine), and can find almost no info about it - and there's nothing about it on RW's website as yet. I've been on the lookout for a svelte, simple diver and I love the look of this, but want to know more.

Anyone know anything about it, or where to find out? Size? Likely price? Other color combos and/or strap or bracelet options? Release date in US?

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Black

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks, ChaserM. The CWs are gorgeous. But I think 43mm and 13.3mm thickness is just a little too chunky for what I'm looking for (already have a Victorinox Divemaster 500 if I'm looking to go bigger). Ideal size would be more like 40-42mm.

Plus, though I do love the look, I think I want something that's a little less submariner-esque.

Tag Aquaracer ticks a lot of boxes, but they seem a little pricey for what you get, and maybe a little too blingy for me too.

Any other suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.