Where can I find a watch that looks like this and does anyone know about this company?
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Where can I find a watch that looks like this and does anyone know about this company?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Where can I find a watch that looks like this and does anyone know about this company?

I came across a very beautiful watch that I would love to buy, but it's from a company I have never heard of before, and I don't know what their reputation is. So my questions are: (1) Has anyone heard of, or bought a watch from Balmar & Kalt? (2) Where can I buy a watch like this if not from Balmar & Kalt? In other words, if they are not reliable, where does one find a watch like this one? Balmar & Kalt calls it a Marine Series. I have looked everywhere without success. Thank you.

Name:  marine-series-sapphire-crystal-chrono-watch-2_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  65.0 KB

Rolling eyes Re: Where can I find a watch that looks like this and does anyone know about this company?

Looks like another Chinese knockoff, heavy on the Blue lipstick.

Price?

Banned

Re: Where can I find a watch that looks like this and does anyone know about this company?

That looks like a knock-off (or homage depending on your view) of the Archimede Klassik Chronograph.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Where can I find a watch that looks like this and does anyone know about this company?

Easy. For that look from reputable company with known brand, IWC Portuguese chronograph is a good place to look
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  54.3 KB
    Last edited by EnderW; October 30th, 2016 at 00:00.
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw
    "Don?t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" Greg King
    ?Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.? Mark Twain
    "The problem with quotes found on the Internet is that it's hard to be sure of their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln
    "A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet. But it does not follow that whatever we choose to call a Rose will possess the Rose's fragrance." BB Warfield

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EnderW View Post
    Easy. For that look from reputable company with known brand, IWC Portuguese chronograph is a good place to look
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  54.3 KB

I stand corrected. You nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by EnderW View Post
    And that cheap knockoff brand did what IWC apparently couldn't -- not chop off 6 and 12.

Donato777 ask about that watch on the Chinese Mechanical Watch forum here on WUS.
    ShaggyDog likes this.

Btw op, if you are fine w knockoffs I'd steer clear of Balmar and Kalt. Same Holuns and Megir watches can be had on Ali express or Amazon at a fraction of the price - $20 or so.
    And judge likely quality from that as well...

The IWC may be closer but check out the Junghans Chronoscope too for a similar look.

Try the IWC Portuguese.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information