White dial chrono watches with arabic numerals

Thread: White dial chrono watches with arabic numerals

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

White dial chrono watches with arabic numerals

Hi, I'm looking for a white dial watch (preferably chrono, but not necessary) with arabic numerals. Been searching everywhere, but I have not found the right one yet. So far, the designs that I really like are these:

Davosa Pares Chrono

Filip & Co Chrono

Victorinox Ambassador XL

The Davosa Pares Chrono is my top choice for design, as I absolutely love the dial. But the price is too expensive for a little known brand. The Filip & Co watch, the design is not bad, but the price is high for a little known brand as well. I like the Victorinox, and I almost bought it, but luckily I tried the watch at a local AD first. I found that the size (45mm) is too big for my wrist....so the Victorinox is out too. My sweet spot is around 42mm. My absolute limit is 44mm, provided the lug-to-lug distance does not exceed 50mm-51mm. And I like nice clean dial.

Do you know other white dial watches with arabic numerals that have similar designs like the 3 watches above?

Re: White dial chrono watches with arabic numerals

Have you seen the stowa 1938 chrono ?

chronograph 1938 polished - STOWA GmbH & Co.KG

Its more expensive than your options but not by a huge amount...although if you have a problem with little known brands it is maybe not for you...but for a pale dial chrono with arabics and clean lines...I don't think you can do better without paying IWC money.

Quote Originally Posted by Coler View Post
    Have you seen the stowa 1938 chrono ?

chronograph 1938 polished - STOWA GmbH & Co.KG

Its more expensive than your options but not by a huge amount...although if you have a problem with little known brands it is maybe not for you...but for a pale dial chrono with arabics and clean lines...I don't think you can do better without paying IWC money.
    The stowa looks good. I dont mind little known brands, as long as it is not too expensive. IWC has some nice designs, but a little bit beyond my budget.

Any other suggestions?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

This will also unlikely make it through with you inspite of its very good quality.

how about this one, not a chrono though, can be had for under 700, currently 520 on Amazon

What price range are you looking in?

And I have to suggest the Longines Master Collection Chronograph. This one is 44mm, but there is a 40mm version as well.
    Name:  IMG_1931.JPG
Views: 3930
Size:  110.3 KB
    @watchalefty on Instagram

Vacheron Constantin FiftySix Day-Date, Glashutte Original PanomaticLunar, H. Moser & Cie Pioneer, JLC MUT Moon, Vicenterra Tycho Brahe, Breitling Navitimer
    , Zenith 36'000 VPH, Habring2 Foudroyante, IWC Ingenieur 3239, Nomos Metro 38, Omega Planet Ocean

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fortis B-42

Not a chronograph, but to me the Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express is the most beautiful white/silver dial with arabics. Pics don't do it justice, it is absolutely stunning in person. Pic borrowed from another member:

Also the new Jazzmaster Maestro Chronograph from Hamilton would be an excellent choice:

Last edited by JarrodS; August 10th, 2011 at 00:22.

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I'm going to try some of the watches at my local AD during the weekend.

The IWC is the best so far, this could be my grail. The Hamilton Maestro looks very nice, might be a little big for my wrist, but I'm going to try find this model at my local AD and see how it looks. In terms of budget, it can be anything. For my immediate purchase, I'm looking at a watch around USD1,000 range. But I could consider higher priced watch if I really like the design, or even a very expensive watch as my grail.

I've found a couple of other note worthy watches:

Marcello C Classic Duochronograph

Archimede Klassik Chronograph

If you know other watches like these, please share...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information