White dial watches under $1500 similar in style to the Stowa Partitio and JLC Geophysic 38-40mm
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: White dial watches under $1500 similar in style to the Stowa Partitio and JLC Geophysic 38-40mm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

White dial watches under $1500 similar in style to the Stowa Partitio and JLC Geophysic 38-40mm

I really like the design of these two watches because they are versatile designs that are timeless. They are also not too formal and not too casual, so you can wear them with more outfits. The JLC Geophysic is way out of my price range so I am heavily considering the Partitio. I wondered if anyone had any other recommendations.

I also wondered if anyone who owns the partitio could chime in on the size of the watch and how it wears on the wrist at 37mm and if you recommend the manually wound or automatic version.

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  107.4 KB

Name:  aiLvfY7.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  473.1 KB
    katfromTN likes this.

Re: White dial watches under $1500 similar in style to the Stowa Partitio and JLC Geophysic 38-40mm

I actually just bought a handwound Partitio and absolutely love it. I didn’t have a preference in handwinding or automatic but was offered a great deal for a like new handwound from another member that I couldn’t pass up. I like the fact that I don’t have to shake it and the power reserve is true to around 40 hours and extremely accurate. It’s sits perfect on my 6.5 inch wrist and looks great with many straps. The Stowa strap is very well made, super comfortable and requires no breaking in. The lume is fantastic! Here’s a pic for reference:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: White dial watches under $1500 similar in style to the Stowa Partitio and JLC Geophysic 38-40mm

I’d also recommend the handwound. You get a better finished movement that way and a display back. Fun to watch the movement as you wind it. Stowa makes good watches and offers good VFM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    katfromTN and Sodafarl like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by warsh View Post
    I’d also recommend the handwound. You get a better finished movement that way and a display back. Fun to watch the movement as you wind it. Stowa makes good watches and offers good VFM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Love that red seconds hand!!

Hmm. White dial, under $1500, reasonably sized, little bit of lume... Why not a Nomos Club Campus?

Name:  Nomos-Glashutte-Club-Campus-aBlogtoWatch-14.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  117.3 KB
    katfromTN and il Pirati like this.
    San Martin Damascus Radiomir
    Aevig Huldra 2
    + always on wrist: Fitbit Inspire HR

Although I love the Nomos value for money, it is a bit on the small side for me and the style doesn't speak to me as much
    katfromTN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 7055 View Post
    Although I love the Nomos value for money, it is a bit on the small side for me and the style doesn't speak to me as much
    There is also the 'Club Datum', which comes in at 38.5mm. Although if the design doesn't float your boat that won't be of much use.
    Breitling Navitimer | Omega Speedmaster Professional | Tudor Black Bay | Oris Aquis | Breitling Colt

Quote Originally Posted by katfromTN View Post
    Love that red seconds hand!!

Yeah, but I had to pay full price to get it! Sounds like you got a deal.....

katfromTN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by psbero View Post
    There is also the 'Club Datum', which comes in at 38.5mm. Although if the design doesn't float your boat that won't be of much use.
    Hmm, I will think about that, do you know the lug to lug width of the datum? I noticed it doesn't have it listed on their site

The Club Campus 38 is also a 38,5mm case... If you are looking at the partitio, the clubs are literally in the exact same size ballpark.
    San Martin Damascus Radiomir
    Aevig Huldra 2
    + always on wrist: Fitbit Inspire HR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information