who else got this message?

Thread: who else got this message?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

who else got this message?

Will you help me?
    With humble respect and total submission I write this message which I believe will find you in a good health condition. Compliments of the season!

I am Nelson Johnson, only son of late David Johnson from Ivory Coast. My mother died when I was few years old. I am a simple boy by nature, a high school undergraduate. I love sincererity and honesty. I am 5'6 tall, dark hair. I will love to excel with creative people here expectially you. I am very loyal person. I do not expect perfection as I am most definately not perfect, but all I ask for is that you are kind, honest and understanding.

It is sad to say that my father died misteriously during one of his business trips. I suspect his immidiate brother have a hand in his death.
    I have an inheritance money $2.9 Million usd left in one of the prime banks here. I will like you to help me invest the money and also arrange a travelling documents for me to join you there in your country. Can you honestly help me from your heart? Presently, I am being sheltered in one of the guest house here in Abidjan cause my wicked Uncle is after my life. I hope you can assist me.

kindly contact me: [email protected]

Phone: +225 66499087

I beg you to keep this issue very confidential. I will not like people in your country to know my finacial position when I come to stay with you. Okay!

I will be expecting you.

Regards,
    Nelson Johnson
    Current Collection:
    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean

Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier
    Rolex Milgauss 116400
    IWC Portofino Chronograph
    Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso 976
    Omega Speedmaster '57
    IWC Portugieser Automatic 7 Day

Re: who else got this message?

Ray posted a note about that a couple of days ago -- it's a scam. Report the message to the mods and they'll take care of it.

Mike

The Collection: Too many to list
    The Wish List: Still too many to list
    The Grail: Bremont ALT1-P (blue dial)

I didnt get it but i do have a friend who a few years back got involved with one of these scams. He went to cash the money order at his bank and while he was awaiting the money the police showed up its a fraud money order or something to that matter. The police did take my friend in for questioning and such and he had to provide proof of the emails from this " Person" Anyways the police let my friend go and after some police tracking ip's and such it was a case of identity theft and the emails were being sent to him from Nigeria. I wouldnt get involved with it at all. If it sounds too good to be true ive learned from trial and error that 99.9999% it is. so just watch yourself. God Bless, Jerry

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

My father just got a similar letter in the mail recently -- SCAM!

lvt

I received several messages like that, with most of them talking about $20 millions or more ;)
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

Its a very common scam. Report the PM using the exclamation mark button and one of the mods will ban that user.
    Lots of dive watches.

Just $2.9 million? Bah, mine promise typically more than $50 million.
    Baume et Mercier 8462 - 42mm
    Casio Chronograph 1325 MWA-800 - 40mm

I love the idea that someone with millions would join an internet watch forum and then randomly select a member there to help them invest the money.
    Ball | Bulova | Casio | CWC | HMT | Invicta | Nomos | Omega | Orient | Rolex | Seagull | Seiko | Shanghai | Timex | Vostok

a total stranger giving you a boohoo story and lots nomey involved? of course its a scam.

just reply with a pic saying:

nowhere, yet...everywhere. I am omnipresent!

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    I love the idea that someone with millions would join an internet watch forum and then randomly select a member there to help them invest the money.
    lol exactly.

I seriously worry for the future of humanity as a whole because, due to their very existence, it means that someone, somewhere, gets suckered into one of these. I mean, seriously.....

The scammer would've had better chances if they'd tried to scam something watch-related - god knows there's enough of those that occur, successfully at that!
    ~not really that silent...bit of a boring, meandering, waffling, blathering blabber-mouth actually~ :D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information