Who has the new Tudor Black Bay Black?

Thread: Who has the new Tudor Black Bay Black?

Who has the new Tudor Black Bay Black?

I was wanting to purchase this watch for awhile but everyone I talked to said "its so hard to find right now" The 2 local AD still havent received any. I had a business trip through London come up and was able to special order one from Tudor to a dealer there. I was just curious if it really is that hard to get one and why? The dealers here make it seem like there aren't many in the US but I find that hard to believe.

If anyone has info on this id love to hear it!

Re: Who has the new Tudor Black Bay Black?

Dark or noir?

It's a really nice watch, it's pretty hard to find. Not impossible but you definitely can't go to any boutique and find one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

As in black bay dark? Is there a new Black bay black? I thought they discontinued it

Ya they make a new black bay black with in house movement. If im correct the black bay black is the one I got silver with black dial and the black bay dark is the all black one. I have seen the dark and red but have not seen the black anywhere yet. And im pretty sure it came out last year at Basel?Name:  20161018_165011.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  1.13 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Inater View Post
    Ya they make a new black bay black with in house movement. If im correct the black bay black is the one I got silver with black dial and the black bay dark is the all black one. I have seen the dark and red but have not seen the black anywhere yet. And im pretty sure it came out last year at Basel?Name:  20161018_165011.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  1.13 MB
    Oh ok, I didnt know that, I was under the impression the Black bay black was discontinued. My bad.

Better act quick, USMC93 at mainstreetwatches just posted one up for less than $3k less than 24hours ago. Crazy price IMO for a AD piece with in house movement.

Takuya also has them regularly albeit at more mainstream pricing.

If we're actually talking about the black and not the dark, Joma has it for 2950 and 2700 (and the dark for 3340 on leather; is there a bracelet version?). No manufacturer's warranty, of course.

Generally, when the grey market has enough inventory, there are plenty out there at ADs, but Joma does seem to have better connections than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Likestheshiny View Post
    If we're actually talking about the black and not the dark, Joma has it for 2950 and 2700 (and the dark for 3340 on leather; is there a bracelet version?). No manufacturer's warranty, of course.

Generally, when the grey market has enough inventory, there are plenty out there at ADs, but Joma does seem to have better connections than most.
    Do you trust JOMA? I have asked them about a few watches and they have said they dont actually have it in stock. Just feels a little sketch to me

Quote Originally Posted by Inater View Post
    Do you trust JOMA? I have asked them about a few watches and they have said they dont actually have it in stock. Just feels a little sketch to me
    There's nothing wrong with Joma. They have the BBB and BBD showing as "In Stock" as well.
    Current
    Rolex Explorer 214270, UG Polerouter 1961

Past
    Swiss: Tudor Submariner 7021/0 1969, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Zenith El Primero 36,000 Red, IWC Pilot 3717, Tudor Black Bay, Omega Speedmaster 3594.50, Omega Seamaster Chronostop 1968, Gruen Chrono 770CA 1970's, Omega Geneve 1970 Hamilton Jazzmaster Chrono, Hamilton Khaki Field Chrono Panda, Hamilton Khaki Auto PVD, Hamilton Khaki Field, Oris Diver, Sinn 556i, Tissot Heritage 150th, Shinola Brakemen, Steinhart Apollon, Steinhart Nav B-Uhr 44, Steinhart Nav B-Uhr Bronze, Steinhart Nav B-Uhr 47 Pink Gold, EDOX WRC Rally, Mondaine Evo, Longines Conquest, Bulova 96A111, Pierce Chronograph cal. 134
    German: Sinn 103 Tachy LE, Laco Paderborn, Laco "Used Look", Archimede Pilot XLH, Stowa Flieger
    Japanese: Seiko SCEB009, SARB017, SKZ330, SKZ323, SKX781, SRP313, Orient Disk

Thread Information