Who has or want to buy an OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean should see this! Unacceptable!
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Who has or want to buy an OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean should see this! Unacceptable!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Who has or want to buy an OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean should see this! Unacceptable!

I've already opened a same topic on Omega thread. But....
    I have decided to openen another thread here on public forum because I think that anyone who has an Omega Seamaster Planetocean, or anyone who wants to buy one, has to know about this technical problem I had with it. It is unaceptable at this level....
    I recommend to those who already have the watch to checked it well, and thouse who want to buy it to ask de dealer for the problem and to verify if it has the same issue.
    This is a little video that I made to show you the issue.
    OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean Sochi 2014 Limited Edition Watch Review - YouTube

Re: Who has or want to buy an OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean should see this! Unacceptable!

Ok, so yours has a problem. Take it back to Omega. This kind of thing can happen with complicated mechanical objects.
    Current Collection: Sinn U1; Omega Speedmaster 3570.50; Seiko SARB033; Casio PRW-3000-1A, G-5600A-7DR; Jaeger Le-Coultre Reverso Grande Taille; Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical ref. H69429931; A. Lange & Sőhne 1815 UP/DOWN; Swatch Sistem51, and some others...

Inactive

Re: Who has or want to buy an OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean should see this! Unacceptable!

That is definitely unacceptable from a watch of that calibre, hopefully someone from the company reaches out to you and resolves it.
    Last edited by Mike_Dowling; October 28th, 2013 at 01:05.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Eh, these sort of things happen... even to the best of them
    Watchbreath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by palex33 View Post
    I've already opened a same topic on Omega thread. But....
    I have decided to openen another thread here on public forum because I think that anyone who has an Omega Seamaster Planetocean, or anyone who wants to buy one, has to know about this technical problem I had with it. It is unaceptable at this level....
    I recommend to those who already have the watch to checked it well, and thouse who want to buy it to ask de dealer for the problem and to verify if it has the same issue.
    This is a little video that I made to show you the issue.
    OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean Sochi 2014 Limited Edition Watch Review - YouTube
    What exactly is not acceptable? It is a mechanical watch, mechanical "everything" from every level of quality, can and do malfunction from time to time, brake down.... or even explode!
    Take it to Omega, awesome warranty, even better costumer service...and don't worry, be happy

Lol

I u desgane your frustration but your going the wrong way about it.....

We are not going to riot to your cause.....

Get a refund... Exchange it... But this... This you're doing here is not hurtin them and is not helping you.

Ω Semaster 1000m Ref 166.093 (Grail attained)
    Ω Seamaster Aquaterra 150m
    Seiko Orange Monster
    Seiko Marine Master 300m
    Seiko PADI turtle
    Ω
    Planet Ocean 8500 (sold)
    Ω Speedmaster 9300 (sold)
    Ω PloProf 1200 (sold)
    Rolex DSSD. (sold)
    Jaeger Lecoultre Master Compressor Geographic(Sold)
    Ω Speedmaster professional 3573.50 Sapphire sandwich
    (sold)
    Ω PLanet Ocean Chrono 3313 (sold)
    Grand seiko Spring drive GMT(sold)
    Seiko ananta Spring Drive GMT (sold)
    Raymond Weil Freelancer chrono 7750 (sold)

First you don't say what the issue is but make me watch a video, then you don't talk in it. Communication isn't your thing huh?

It's a simple fix for any watchmaker if you don't want to send it in. How did you not spot this in the store? Online purchase?

Wow that is completely unacceptable, even for a $100 mechanical. How it got past QC i don't really know, i've never seen this kind of glaring fault on any watch before.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by yifu View Post
    Wow that is completely unacceptable, even for a $100 mechanical. How it got past QC i don't really know, i've never seen this kind of glaring fault on any watch before.
    That was my take too, I have a $24.00 Vostok that seems to be able to get this right, and here the guys 4K watch is doing nonsense like that? I can't even begin to imagine how upset I would be if I saved for a year and that showed up. Hopefully it gets straightened out, this is the equivalent of a new luxury cars transmission dropping at 400 miles.

I'm surprised by everyone's "ho-hum" attitude.
    Funkyman likes this.

Built on a Friday afternoon or a Monday morning I'd say.

It does not appear that you looked very closely at the watch in the showroom before you left with it.
    Vakane and Funkyman like this.
    I know nothing except the fact of my own ignorance. Socrates

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information