Who are Your 'Must Read' Posters???

Thread: Who are Your 'Must Read' Posters???

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned

Who are Your 'Must Read' Posters???

Hi everybody! I'm wondering if you, like me, have certain forum members whose threads you just have to read. If so, who are they? And why? here's my list in no partiular order...

Pyrolume: A true genius I don't always like his styles but I often do, and his technical ability is astounding. It's great to be able to watch the progression of his art. And he posts pics in a format that my office doesn't block!

Squishy Panda - Doing some cool and crazy stuff with affordables. Got some cool and crazy ideas. Interesting points of view. How could you not read a thread by a guy who calls himself a squishy panda?

Takes A Lickin - Just a cool guy, down to earth, level headed, with similar tastes in watches to me. Funny,too.

Polaco 23 - Another cool guy, I swear his enthusiasm for, well, everything knows no bounds. Doesn't post enough any more.

Alberta Time - This is a guy who I believe has bought nearly 90 watches. Since Dember 2008. Seriously. Any time my fiance starts to question my collecting, I just mention this guy. Seems to have found an endless source of vintage Chinese pieces, and it's always interesting to see his latest find. Also posts pics I can view on my PC!

Beyond the Box: The only guy I'm aware of who's been suspended from WUS more times than me! Opinionated, sometimes boorish, sometimes rude, sometimes infuriating, god-awful taste in watches. I once described him as a drunken buffoon-headed buffoon, requested that in the future he never reply to any of my poosts, and tried to bribe a Mod to ban him. And yet I must read his threads! Another guy who doesn't post enough any more - has he been suspended again???

Kwiatek - I don't get to read many of her threads - maybe she posts in G-Shock mostly? But if I see her posting I'll always read what she has to say. Super-cool, laid back, genuine woman with unbridled enthusiasm for Gs. I wouldn't have a G if it wasn't for her.

Isthmus - Smart, sensible, a veritable wealth of knowledge about my favourite brand and a bunch of other stuff too. The calming Yin to my raging Yang!

And then there's some people whose opinions I know will rub me up the wrong way, but like the scene of a car crash I just can't hep myself from masochistically reading their threads anyway! At least after a couple of suspensions I have learnt not to hit the reply button!!! I won't mention any names here, not necessary, but you people make me so FRICKIN mad!!!

To all of you, I just want to say thanks for making this forum such an interesting place. The kind of place where I would want to make 2,000+ posts since February. (bear in mind I've been suspended for a good portion of that period!) You are the kind of people who make watch collecting more than just buying watches. This is all a bit gushy and emotional for me!

Now, who do YOU have to read???

Re: Who are Your 'Must Read' Posters???

glad i made the cut, i just joined a different forum a former member here started, id let ya know, but the name is banned form WUS.

yeah, i know i dont post as much anymore, kinda got annoyed by all the "pick a watch for me" threads.

You're tops on my list
    -Jarrod

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Roland Ranfft, lysanderxiii, JohnF, Ray MacDonald, bjohnson, Eeeb, RON in PA, Marrick, mondodec, M4tt, AbslomRob, Harmut Richter, and a host of Omega & Vintage forum members who have plenty of knowledge to share.

...as long as they don't start talking about Chuck Norris, that is.

I try to read everything.You never know when you might learn something.

Suspended

sorta new here but have found a must read in QUEEN6. The guy is the ABC SME in a big way! it's one thing to have extreme knowledge and someting totally different to be able to 1) share it and 2) share it in a way non SME's can understand!

I am such a novice that I find most of the guys around here full of insight and knowledge :) Great forums!

I always pay attention to Sodiac. I love that guy!

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by Sodiac View Post
    I always pay attention to Sodiac. I love that guy!
    I never do, he's a jerk! Always showing off his fancy wristwatches, i mean, who really needs a watch? You can tell time on a phone!

Quote Originally Posted by polaco23 View Post
    i just joined a different forum a former member here started, id let ya know, but the name is banned form WUS.
    LOL I had the same problem with it before. It doesnt even let you type it in PMs.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information