Okay, so I got to thinking about what the WIS/WUS handbook would be like if one existed.
1. Tag Heuer never wins a poll. Should a member feel the need to express the desire to own one, he or she may be subject to ridicule and be ostracized.
2. Omega wins all polls. Should Omega not be mentioned as a selectable option, it is highly suggested that you still recommend the polling member purchase an Omega, preferably a Speedmaster with hesalite crystal to add extra character and a certain warmess to the dial.
3. Only praise Rolex in the Rolex Forum. Praise in any other forum is strictly prohibited. Please note that Rolex bashing is permitted in the forum of your choosing.
4. If a member should feel the need to mention an occupation which requires physical activity, please recommend that they buy a G-Shock. When said member expresses his or her dislike for digital watches, please post a picture of one of the many analog dialed versions.
5. If your mechanical watch is less than five seconds fast or slow per day, please mention it as much as possible to make other members feel bad about themselves.
6. Ball watches do not have transferable warranties. Creating a new thread to voice your anger is not only fashionable, but highly recommended.
Thats my contribution... Please feel free to add your own rules and/or chapters