Wolf Designs Rotator Module 1.5

Thread: Wolf Designs Rotator Module 1.5

Wolf Designs Rotator Module 1.5

Hello all,
    I recently bought the WD Rotator 1.5. I would have to say that my first impressions are not good. I bought the 1.5 without the front door, which I think might be a mistake. The watch (omega PO) falls out after 30 seconds or so. I think I like my $60 Steinhausen winder a lot better. There is enough angle in the design which makes it impossible for the watch to fall out. Does anyone else have this problem, or were you smart enough to buy the rotator with the front cover?
    Thanks
    Breitling Avenger Skyland
    Breitling Avenger Seawolf Ti.
    Breitling Chrono Superocean
    Breitling Superocean Steelfish
    TAG Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph Quartz

The Departed...
    Omega Planet Ocean 42mm
    Omega Seamaster Pro

stuffler,mike

Re: Wolf Designs Rotator Module 1.5

Post moved to the right forum. The review forum is for reviews only as written in the Sticky !
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; January 7th, 2009 at 12:53.

I was pretty close to getting a WD winder, but in the end the TPD didnt match what I needed within the range I wanted to spend.

I ended up with an Orbita Sparta 1 [near entry level] after some research and some saving.

It seems like WD's reputation has some negatives here and there...not that they are bad, but I've seen/heard some things that are the best about them.
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA
    The Escapement Watch Blog
    The Escapement on Twitter

“If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.” - Albert Einstein

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

nav

hi, sorry to hear that. I also have the wolf winder module 1.5 same as you and PO 45,5mm but have not encounter any problems.

the winder came with 2 cuffs for the watch. 1 extra large and 1 normal. which one did you use?

i use the normal one and with the watch fitted on the cuff, the cuff sits nicely into the hole almost flushed.

Last edited by nav; January 7th, 2009 at 15:33.

Thread Information