WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

the wondersome voyage of two casio DW-5600

473 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Shmilduvid 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello folks listen something strange happend to me the story is as follows:
i ordered two casio DW-5600 from the bay so to save the coustoms and pay unnecessary taxes and more shipping i orderd it through a friend wich lives in lakewood- usa thats the first part the watch arrived in no time the seller was also from New york so from this point everything was correct and smooth!
now my friend send me the package with usps priority on the 12/12/2014 arrived really fast on the 15/12/2014 in tel aviv israel as per
tracking on the usps site and also on trackitonline.ru the same !!!! i was totally happy as i ordered the watches for my boys i had already on and know the two would be a nice chanukka present for them and more i was excited that it has arrived on time i mean from tel aviv to jerusalem the maximum maybe two days!!!
and when did i got the package only yesterday!!!!!!!!!
unbelievableo|o|:rodekaart:rodekaartand know i know also why please look at the pics below
Text Ticket Subcompact car

Text

i mean to you see whats written on the package!!!!!
i mean how stupid somebody has to be to send it all the way to thailand and back to israel????
my main problem is who made the mistake usps or the israeli post office?!
nevermind as longest i got them and i am just courious i mean yes israel thailand are just two fingers away on the map:-!:-d;-)

See less See more
#3 ·
Nisht keferlach.

Hello folks listen something strange happend to me the story is as follows:
i ordered two casio DW-5600 from the bay so to save the coustoms and pay unnecessary taxes and more shipping i orderd it through a friend wich lives in lakewood- usa thats the first part the watch arrived in no time the seller was also from New york so from this point everything was correct and smooth!
now my friend send me the package with usps priority on the 12/12/2014 arrived really fast on the 15/12/2014 in tel aviv israel as per
tracking on the usps site and also on trackitonline.ru the same !!!! i was totally happy as i ordered the watches for my boys i had already on and know the two would be a nice chanukka present for them and more i was excited that it has arrived on time i mean from tel aviv to jerusalem the maximum maybe two days!!!
and when did i got the package only yesterday!!!!!!!!!
unbelievableo|o|:rodekaart:rodekaartand know i know also why please look at the pics below
View attachment 2531146
View attachment 2531154
i mean to you see whats written on the package!!!!!
i mean how stupid somebody has to be to send it all the way to thailand and back to israel????
my main problem is who made the mistake usps or the israeli post office?!
nevermind as longest i got them and i am just courious i mean yes israel thailand are just two fingers away on the map:-!:-d;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.