Your Zombie Apocalypse watch. Show it off!
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Your Zombie Apocalypse watch. Show it off!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Picture Your Zombie Apocalypse watch. Show it off!

Just for fun since it's October and Halloween is just around the corner...

As we all know, the Zombie Apocalypse is upon us and should happen at any time. At least, that is what I'm told by the internet . What watch will you be wearing when the undead start walking the Earth? I'm sure there will be a good number of "Monster" offerings so I decided to go with my blacked-out Citizen. It does not draw much attention in the dark because it has no lume and the Eco-Drive tech assures me it will still be running even if I take it off for a day. Seems like a reasonable choice for fighting zombies.

And yes, the Crystal Head vodka is on standby just in case
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Your Zombie Apocalypse watch. Show it off!

Don't own one, but a Rolex Explorer II (The 42mm version for me) seems like it would do the trick well, then again if were really talking practicality, probably a G-Shock.

My U-Black. I'll also be trading in my 848 Corse for a blacked out 848 (by force, if necessary), and carrying my P225. It's black.

Look for the guy in black.
    Last edited by 403acmash; October 12th, 2012 at 06:05.
    J.W. likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 403acmash View Post
    I'll also be trading in my 848 Corse for a blacked out 848 (by force, if necessary), and carrying my P225. It's black.
    Ducati plus Sig. I approve.

My current street bike is an all blacked out ZX6R.

I should also add:

Well I have no idea why I would need a watch. Am I commuting and need to catch a train during this zombie apocalypse? Time my shotgun blasts? If there was a zombie apocalypse and I survived the initial onslaught (there is no reason to think I would) I might just see if I can figure out where the JLC watch that plays the Westminster chimes is and pick it up. Then again watches, even fancy ones, might seem silly in a world where my loved ones are dead and time has no real meaning.

I mean,,,,

I would totally want a g-shock and a Sinn UX

Sent from... well right here I guess.
    Dagaz Modded Seiko SKX007 | Benarus Moray III | Magrette Moana Pacific Diver 2011 | Hexa K500 | Prometheus S80 | Seiko SNAD53

Boron ??? | | Gruen ??? | Timex ???

Greetings from Albuquerque!

Quote Originally Posted by J.W. View Post
    Ducati plus Sig. I approve.

My current street bike is an all blacked out ZX6R.

I should also add:
    I don't think I'm allowed to post pics, but on SIGForum, I've got pics of my latest creation, a P226 SSE, with skeletonized everything and a custom drilled slide. I basically took the heaviest standard 226 I could find, with the lightest cartridge, and took out as much weight as I could where it counts. That 225 is nothing special, just a rock solid ex-police piece which has never malfunctioned, I have LOTS of magazines for, and fits my hand like nothing else.

As for the bike, I put it down on the left side on Sept 22, so I'm a bit sore about that!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmxa View Post
    Well I have no idea why I would need a watch.
    What if you need to coordinate an attack with other people in your group? How will you know when to jump out from behind that tree and start disposing of zombies? It would be terribly embarrassing (as well as dangerous) to be the only one standing up to an onslaught of several hundred brainless drooling monsters. Then again, that sounds like Congress. Perhaps the zombie apocalypse has already begun?

As for the bike, I put it down on the left side on Sept 22, so I'm a bit sore about that!
    NOOOOOOO!!!!! Oh well, good excuse to trade up to that EVO :)

Quote Originally Posted by J.W. View Post
    What if you need to coordinate an attack with other people in your group? How will you know when to jump out from behind that tree and start disposing of zombies? It would be terribly embarrassing (as well as dangerous) to be the only one standing up to an onslaught of several hundred brainless drooling monsters.
    Do people really attack based on time? Wouldn't it be simpler to, you know, just do it based on a signal action? You know something like "you three go out there on the left and find good hiding places. Catch them on an enfolding fire when you here us at the barricade engage". Or do people actually sync watches and try and do it based on time? That seems dangerous and ill suited to the chaos of combat.

Ok I'll stop over thinking it. I'd still go with g-shocks (atomic syncing would be good for action that starts in three hours nineteen minutes and twenty-one seconds.)

But maybe for more formal zombie killing events my group could sport VC Patrimony models.

Sent from... well right here I guess.
    Dagaz Modded Seiko SKX007 | Benarus Moray III | Magrette Moana Pacific Diver 2011 | Hexa K500 | Prometheus S80 | Seiko SNAD53

Boron ??? | | Gruen ??? | Timex ???

Greetings from Albuquerque!

Seiko Monster diver.
    Blood, guts, teeth, bullets - nothing will phase it!
    And the lume could be used for spotlighting at night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I'm allowed to post pics
    I meant your watch.

Let's face it, when the Zombie Apocalypse hits, we won't have an opportunity to post a "What are you wearing for the end of Humanity" thread. So now is your chance! Let's see some pics!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information