Zodiac “White Wolf”
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Zodiac “White Wolf”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Zodiac “White Wolf”

Received this in the mail yesterday- so far I’m quite pleased! It’s a great size (40 mm diameter, 11 mm thick)- I’ve owned the vintage model and found it a bit too small, even for my tiny (6.5”) wrist. I think the white bezel is quite sharp against the dial.

My one complaint is the bracelet, which is just too big- I removed 3 links (as many as possible I believe) and it is still too big for my taste. Utilizes a pin/collar mechanism which is, ah, not the easiest I’ve come across. Fortunately they include a tropic dice strap (with signed buckle) which is very comfortable. They also include a strap changing tool but be aware it is too big to remove the bracelet. Would have benefitted from drilled lugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Zodiac “White Wolf”

That's a great looking watch. I was a fan of vintage Zodiacs back in the 80's. I'm glad to see they are reissuing vintage styles in contemporary sizes.

Terrific looking watch. It really is. Perfect size on you. Not too large and chunky and not small.
    If you don't want the bracelet let me know!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looks great and nice it's limited to 82 pieces.
    Recent Sea Wolfs by Zodiac (without a 3 o'clock date window) have been very popular.
    Seulement, il faut du temps pour ętre heureux. Beaucoup de temps. Le bonheur lui aussi est une longue patience. - Only, it takes time to be happy. A lot of time. Happiness, too, is a long patience.

Nice looking watch! I don’t recall seeing that one, but I’m diggin’ the white bezel. Is it a ceramic insert?

Really nice lookimg watch, classic design. Put it on a rubber strap, like a vintage tropic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroedout View Post
    Nice looking watch! I don’t recall seeing that one, but I’m diggin’ the white bezel. Is it a ceramic insert?
    It's a 'mineral glass topped bakelite-style bezel', whatever that means! The old models had those rad baby blue bakelite bezels.
    Zeroedout likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1845 View Post
    Terrific looking watch. It really is. Perfect size on you. Not too large and chunky and not small.
    If you don't want the bracelet let me know!
    I am happy to send you the bracelet if you want it, just be aware I destroyed one of the collars when removing some links (to be specific, the collar was stuck on one of the pins and became irrevocably deformed pulling it off), so that would need to be replaced. Otherwise it will sit in my box of unused straps, bracelets, and bracelet links, which is already full. Anyway, send me a PM if you want a project to put back together :)
    Perseus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TwentiethCenturyFox View Post
    Really nice lookimg watch, classic design. Put it on a rubber strap, like a vintage tropic.
    They sent along a very comfortable tropic dive strap with the watch. I'm wearing it as I type this- love it

Congrats that is one handsome watch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information