WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

197K views 751 replies 122 participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
So it seems I'm the first owner of a 1957 trilogy watch so I've started this thread to share photos, thoughts and insight into these time pieces.

A few photos to kick start it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#727 ·
René you’ve got style, my man, and you’re making me want more Omega!
Haha...thanks, Eric!

Style?! If you're talking about the Railmaster, then I might buy that. Otherwise, I'm just a Wrangler, Carhartt, boots and hat kind guy.🤠 Not sure I'd call that stylish.

OMEGA are at the top of their game right now, imo. Its not difficult to understand why you'd want more. What are you contemplating?

René

#729 ·
I agree. They are doing a lot of things right and I’m very interested to see what they come out with next. I am seriously contemplating a blue dial Railmaster on bracelet. They can be had for around $3k USD new, which I think is such an awesome value for a seriously underrated watch.

I am kind of tending towards simpler Omega recently such as the Railmaster and the entire 1957 Trilogy set. Simple, well made, classy pieces that still have a ton of character and history associated with them. They are stirring something up in me lately!

The white dial Globemaster has also caught my attention (again) recently.

Ok off to Omega’s website to take a look and re-discover a bunch of these awesome watches that I’ve looked at a hundred times.

#734 ·
Watch Analog watch Plant Clock Watch accessory

René

#736 ·
Watch Hand White Analog watch Black

René

#738 ·
Some great shots, Will! I especially like the last one. Really accentuates that beautiful, domed sapphire crystal.😍

René

Reactions: cybercat
#741 ·
Watch Blue Textile Tartan Sleeve

René

#742 ·

René

#744 ·
Railmaster;

*Please excuse the dust on the dial.😫

René

#745 ·
Watch Plant Hand Analog watch Clock

René

#747 ·
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Clock

René

#749 ·
Congratulations, Ash! That's a great pick up, and a keeper for sure. Welcome to the Trilogy Club!

René

Reactions: cybercat
#751 ·
Watch Hand Sleeve Analog watch Wood

Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Clock

Outerwear Blue Hat Textile Sleeve

René

Reactions: Sloopjohnb
#752 ·
Watch Hand Analog watch Blue Fashion

Watch Arm Analog watch Clock Material property

René