****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread**** - Page 29
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

I think espacially the Seamaster 300 LE wears very well on a leather strap. Excellent choice with the taupe colour.
    traf likes this.
    / A-13A Pilot Watch / Armida A6 Xplorer / IWC 3251 UTC /

Quote Originally Posted by BenM27 View Post
    Hi together, yesterday I bought a Seamster Limited and I really like it.
    But I have one question. The white outer box has a number on it in red. What is this number about? Should it actually match to the number of limited watch? Which number do your boxes show?
    Solved! It is just the number of the box. The trilogy seems to have 551. the Seamaster LE 552

Sorry 0551 is railmaster

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

For anyone interested in the Speedmaster, I have one on hold at a US Boutique at MSRP. Can transfer to another buyer, Boutique will ship upon payment. PM for details.

So glad to see this thread still going strong. Looks like in a couple of short weeks (long, sleepless nights !), I should be getting my LE Railmaster. Can't wait to share my experiences with you guys and start posting pics!

Big congratulations to all of you who have one, some or all of the Trilogy. While I am very excited about some of the releases at Basel 2018, both Omega and Rolex, I still believe that nothing compares to the Trilogy released a year ago.

At least I know what it will look like on my wrist. This is a photo I took at the Omega Boutique here in Vancouver shortly after they received the first one. If only I had a dollar for every time I have looked at this photo, I would be a wealthy man:

Cheers,
    Carl
    traf, dantan, Horoticus and 1 others like this.
    Those who possess a sense of entitlement are seldom satis​fied.

A few pictures of the RMLE (on my latest strap) to keep you going, Carl :

Quote Originally Posted by Ken G View Post
    A few pictures of the RMLE (on my latest strap) to keep you going, Carl :

Thanks, Ken! You have a couple of beautiful straps. Perhaps, after I get mine, have the bracelet sized, and wear it for a while, I'll start thinking about straps as well. All the excitement of Basel 2018 and my Eterna KonTiki Bronze which I got about a month ago helped ease the wait a lot. Often was able to put it out of my mind. But I know this Railmaster will top anything I already have.
    Cheers,
    Carl
    Ken G, traf and Theognosis like this.
    Those who possess a sense of entitlement are seldom satis​fied.

Hi all, my first post in Omega thread. I currently own a Tudor BB on blue dial and was looking to add a second watch to a more classic and was looking at Rolex OP no date, Omega Globemaster and Railmaster. Which brings me here ...

Was trying the Omegas last saturday in Schipol and even though they didn't had the LE for Railmaster, i really liked how the normal one was wearing. Fantastic piece I might say.

The price, VAT free and 3% discount was 3.700 EUR for the Railmaster with full MSRP being 4.600 EUR. In the same time, my local AD have Railmaster LE for 6.200 EUR and I am actually thinking to get the LE - your experience does Omega is generous with discounts on those LE models now that it's 1 year on the market?

Thanks

I'm not sure I like the faux patina with the new shiny case and clear crystal. I'd probably have to see it in person to decide....

Quote Originally Posted by bogdanco View Post
    Hi all, my first post in Omega thread. I currently own a Tudor BB on blue dial and was looking to add a second watch to a more classic and was looking at Rolex OP no date, Omega Globemaster and Railmaster. Which brings me here ...

Was trying the Omegas last saturday in Schipol and even though they didn't had the LE for Railmaster, i really liked how the normal one was wearing. Fantastic piece I might say.

The price, VAT free and 3% discount was 3.700 EUR for the Railmaster with full MSRP being 4.600 EUR. In the same time, my local AD have Railmaster LE for 6.200 EUR and I am actually thinking to get the LE - your experience does Omega is generous with discounts on those LE models now that it's 1 year on the market?

Thanks
    I got 15% off my LE Speedmaster. However it was purchased from an AD I’ve bought a few watches from, so might be a loyalty/kiss my ass type of discount
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread Information