****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread**** - Page 5
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 522
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,179

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Cheers Ken! You been on holiday or?
    Yeah, had a break for a couple of weeks - been having fun in Finland and Scotland...

  2. #42
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,853

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken G View Post
    Yeah, had a break for a couple of weeks - been having fun in Finland and Scotland...
    Fantastic! Good to have you back though mate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current

    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall": Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition: Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,179

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Fantastic! Good to have you back though mate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you, sir!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    639

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    I have tried on the speedy recently in the airport, unfortunately no pics but just wanted to mention: It looks SO much better in real life than it does in pictures. It's been haunting me ever since :O Congrats to the lucky owners!
    myke likes this.

  6. #45
    Member RTK27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    547

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    So guys big dilemma for me... My AD informed me that the 300 LE, which was previously assumed sold out, has come in for me. However because of the fact that I thougth it was sold out (no OB's in The Netherlands) I bought the 300 MC instead...

    So what to do?
    Sell the 300 MC and get the LE or let the LE go??

    Advice please!

  7. #46
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,853

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    Try the LE for size then decide. Even when I went to pick up my LE I still tried on the MC again (owned and sold Spectre) to be 100% sure. I just prefer the more subtle style of the LE although the MC is a stunner too.

    Good luck. You can't go wrong.

    A lume shot to help you





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RTK27, Ken G, traf and 5 others like this.
    Dan
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current

    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall": Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition: Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50

  8. #47
    Member RTK27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    547

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Try the LE for size then decide. Even when I went to pick up my LE I still tried on the MC again (owned and sold Spectre) to be 100% sure. I just prefer the more subtle style of the LE although the MC is a stunner too.

    Good luck. You can't go wrong.

    A lume shot to help you





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks fantastic Dan!
    Overall I prefer the size of the LE (tried it on already) only things I prefer on the MC are the bezel made from LiquidMetal and the seconds hand

  9. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,179

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    Quote Originally Posted by RTK27 View Post
    So what to do?
    Sell the 300 MC and get the LE or let the LE go??

    Advice please!
    As mentioned above, you can't really go wrong with either, but...

    ...the LE is likely to be more difficult (= expensive) to get hold of down the line. The 300MC isn't going anywhere.

    On top of that, it seems that the LE was your first choice when you thought it was still available. You know what they say about getting the watch you really want rather than compromising...
    RTK27 and solesman like this.

  10. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,179

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Looks wonderful!

  11. #50
    Member RTK27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    547

    Re: ****Official 1957 Trilogy Owners Thread****

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken G View Post
    As mentioned above, you can't really go wrong with either, but...

    ...the LE is likely to be more difficult (= expensive) to get hold of down the line. The 300MC isn't going anywhere.

    On top of that, it seems that the LE was your first choice when you thought it was still available. You know what they say about getting the watch you really want rather than compromising...
    Agree Ken! I am leaning towards the LE:)
    Ken G likes this.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 0
      Last Post: July 27th, 2017, 10:40
    2. Hands-on impressions with 1957 Trilogy!
      By robattopper in forum Omega
      Replies: 93
      Last Post: March 31st, 2017, 10:29
    3. Replies: 0
      Last Post: March 22nd, 2017, 16:40
    4. Replies: 0
      Last Post: March 22nd, 2017, 14:20
    5. Replies: 10
      Last Post: December 15th, 2007, 17:02

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •