***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Member teeritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Melb, AUS
    Posts
    6,780

    ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Okay, it's just past ten pm and I gotta get up early for a Movember Shave-Off tomorrow morning. Mr Reynolds, Mr Selleck, Mr Brimley, I don't know how you guys do it.

    Right, so I wore the Planet Ocean on the weekend;

    Name:  24th.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  4.14 MB

    Tuesday saw the arrival of a black-bodied Olympus OM2n SLR. I was wearing the circa 1968 Seiko Skyliner;

    Name:  26th.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  2.92 MB


    I bought one of these OM2s new back in 1982. Great camera. Stupidly, I sold it around 2007 to pay for the repair of a Polaroid SX-70 land camera, that looked like this;

    Name:  sx70.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  319.1 KB
    picture courtesy of bhphotovideo.com

    Fool that I was. Traded-in the Olympus at a camera store where the staff were very smug. In recent years, I caught the film photography bug once again and bought two of these OM cameras, but they had silver bodies. Part of me was still missing the look of the old one that I had. Saw this one on eBay, going cheap (compared to the two thers that I had) and promptly snapped it up. Now all I have to do is sell one of the silver ones.

    Switched over to the Oris Big Crown Pointer Date Small Seconds the next day;

    Name:  27th.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  2.31 MB

    Wore the Hamilton Khaki on Wednesday (no pic, gang, I'm running out of steam here) and switched over to the Oris Divers SixtyFive yesterday, and I wore it today;

    Name:  29th.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  3.54 MB

    Okay, think I'll make a cup of tea.

    Have a good weekend, all, and what watch are you wearing?
    -teeritz-

    Sent from the typing pool of the Double-O Section.



    My other distractions---> https://teeritz.blogspot.com.au/

    tinzer0 on Instagram

  2. #2
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    6,168

    ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Quote Originally Posted by teeritz View Post
    Okay, it's just past ten pm and I gotta get up early for a Movember Shave-Off tomorrow morning. Mr Reynolds, Mr Selleck, Mr Brimley, I don't know how you guys do it.

    Right, so I wore the Planet Ocean on the weekend;

    Name:  24th.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  4.14 MB

    Tuesday saw the arrival of a black-bodied Olympus OM2n SLR. I was wearing the circa 1968 Seiko Skyliner;

    Name:  26th.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  2.92 MB


    I bought one of these OM2s new back in 1982. Great camera. Stupidly, I sold it around 2007 to pay for the repair of a Polaroid SX-70 land camera, that looked like this;

    Name:  sx70.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  319.1 KB
    picture courtesy of bhphotovideo.com

    Fool that I was. Traded-in the Olympus at a camera store where the staff were very smug. In recent years, I caught the film photography bug once again and bought two of these OM cameras, but they had silver bodies. Part of me was still missing the look of the old one that I had. Saw this one on eBay, going cheap (compared to the two thers that I had) and promptly snapped it up. Now all I have to do is sell one of the silver ones.

    Switched over to the Oris Big Crown Pointer Date Small Seconds the next day;

    Name:  27th.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  2.31 MB

    Wore the Hamilton Khaki on Wednesday (no pic, gang, I'm running out of steam here) and switched over to the Oris Divers SixtyFive yesterday, and I wore it today;

    Name:  29th.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  3.54 MB

    Okay, think I'll make a cup of tea.

    Have a good weekend, all, and what watch are you wearing?
    Nice “new” camera Tino and great post as always!!

    I took the short work week off and wore the Zenith Rainbow on the black Cordura Snoopy band:



    The 150th titanium Seamaster:



    the GMT Bond:



    and the Lillehammer Seamaster:



    Happy weekend everyone!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80 / 3592.50 / 2232.30 / 2504.52 / 168.022
    16610 / 18239
    01.372.400















  3. #3
    Member Sloopjohnb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,348

    Re: ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Name:  C2DB0C26-9009-43E0-934F-2796FE5E5335.jpeg
Views: 46
Size:  2.64 MB

    Great stuff as always, Tino. Hope you enjoy the new camera.

    I am wearing my regular aka only one which will go on the brown Nato later today for a week-long holiday. Lets see how it copes with the desert and wadis of Oman.

    Have a great weekend, all.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member anonymousmoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    8,874

    Re: ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***


  6. #5
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,409

    Re: ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloopjohnb View Post
    Name:  C2DB0C26-9009-43E0-934F-2796FE5E5335.jpeg
Views: 46
Size:  2.64 MB

    Great stuff as always, Tino. Hope you enjoy the new camera.

    I am wearing my regular aka only one which will go on the brown Nato later today for a week-long holiday. Lets see how it copes with the desert and wadis of Oman.

    Have a great weekend, all.
    Have a great time in Oman John. If you have time, I’d love to see some photos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  7. #6
    Member TexasTee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,273

    Re: ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Scott

  8. #7
    Member cybercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
    Posts
    753

    Re: ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    '
    Some great pictures again guys! I love Tino's Friday pics & prose thread; another attempt at a rotation from me this week ...

    I wore the 42mm 2500 Planet Ocean over last weekend and into Monday

    Name:  DSC03655.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  1.92 MB


    Name:  DSC03666a.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  894.1 KB


    Tuesday was a bit hazy & cool, I wore my 2503.52 Railmaster

    Name:  DSC03706aL.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  2.18 MB


    Name:  DSC03715aL [001].jpg
Views: 40
Size:  2.11 MB


    No special engagements Wednesday, so wore my DLC Khaki all day - including for a nice walk through the old docks & along the waterfront into town ...

    Name:  DSC03727A.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  709.7 KB


    Name:  DSC03750A.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  544.4 KB


    Thursday was my Seiko SBDC053, & a relative '

    Name:  DSC03809A2L.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  4.62 MB


    Today is MKII Kingston day, this week the 'Bond' variation :

    Name:  DSC03825E.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  718.5 KB


    Name:  DSC03827A.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  831.4 KB

    Haven't worn this one in a while, will probably keep it on over the weeked - enjoy yours!
    '
    Last edited by cybercat; 1 Week Ago at 17:04.

  9. #8
    Member MHe225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Primavera, TX
    Posts
    4,936

    Re: ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Same watch as last week, fresh photo

    Name:  CC6DD70B-6671-4181-B6B6-36CAD5FD9AF1.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  2.50 MB

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloopjohnb View Post
    I am wearing my regular aka only one which will go on the brown Nato later today for a week-long holiday. Lets see how it copes with the desert and wadis of Oman.
    Enjoy your trip, John. Have you ever been to Oman? We have vacationed there in ‘93 and ‘97, great country to visit Was back in Muscat for a short business trip in ‘05, never again since.
    Please do share some photos upon return. Enjoy!
    Last edited by MHe225; 1 Week Ago at 18:26.

  10. #9
    Member Sloopjohnb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,348

    Re: ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Have a great time in Oman John. If you have time, I’d love to see some photos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, and I will try my best, Dan. The only downside is that it involves getting up at 4 a.m. tomorrow
    cybercat, fskywalker and solesman like this.

  11. #10
    Member KZ1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    110

    Re: ***Friday Nov 29th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    This one is having a good run on the wrist!Name:  IMG_1700.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  2.38 MB

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •