* Official Liquid Metal Thread * - Page 34
Like Tree1018Likes

Thread: * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 979
  1. #331
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    73

    Re: * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

    It was a bit of a long shot, but I had heard there was a watch in the mall of the emirates in Dubai. As I was here I thought I'd check but it's gone. Real shame as the DSF festival is on which would have meant I could have bought my first two Omega's at the same time!

    i guess I'll need to get myself into London then.....

  2. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    161

    Re: * Official Liquid Metal Thread *



    Here's mine love it amazing accuracy +1 every 3 days .
    jokr82 likes this.

  3. #333
    Member ChronoScot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,846

    Re: * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

    I have to say I'm quite astonished at how much interest this thread has generated since I started it 10 months ago. 34 pages and over three hundred posts dedicated to more or less one Limited Edition watch! I think it's resonable to say that the Planet Ocean is one of, if not the most popular Limited Edition that Omega has ever produced.

    By my reckoning, we have 43 of the 1948 or so owner frequenting this forum and we've had something of a forum guest appearance from Daniel Craig wearing his bringing it to 44 individual "sightings".

    Interestingly, my original intent was to make this a thread for all things LiquidMetal, not just the Planet Ocean LE. However Omega have yet to release any other watches incorporating LiquidMetal, aside from the titanium PO 8500 and PO 9300. Perhaps in the future we'll see more releases and a larger variety of models appearing in this thread.

    Anyway, here's the list and the new "club" members:

    solesman
    Andre112
    gippo
    jmsrolls
    vkd668
    mfserge
    downer
    Cheshire Mark
    taphil
    nairb-ca
    aardvarkbark
    ddatta
    GravityZ
    A.I.
    jwalther*
    Ultraman
    tartine.74
    king1412
    ChronoScot
    Aidanm
    sealy
    Dimitriy
    sager
    matthewmmaddox
    timenut
    mikkemus23
    Kaner
    LiquidMetalPO
    Mr Smooth
    Robby H
    improviz
    sunster
    Lou P
    woof37... picture?
    navyasw02... picture?
    caboer
    hsdriver
    sportsmaven20
    GaryF
    Ace_Of_Spades
    TSC
    sxt80
    Steve2011

    ...and...
    Daniel Craig

    * I'm not sure whether jwalther still owns his, as his signature would currently suggest otherwise
    gippo and Ace_Of_Spades like this.
    OMEGA | Jaeger-LeCoultre

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #334
    Member gippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Trento,Italy - Mazunte,Mexico
    Posts
    1,033

    Re: * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

    Welcome Daniel



  6. #335
    TSC
    TSC is offline
    Member TSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    2,506

    Re: * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoScot View Post
    I have to say I'm quite astonished at how much interest this thread has generated since I started it 10 months ago. 34 pages and over three hundred posts dedicated to more or less one Limited Edition watch! I think it's resonable to say that the Planet Ocean is one of, if not the most popular Limited Edition that Omega has ever produced.

    By my reckoning, we have 43 of the 1948 or so owner frequenting this forum and we've had something of a forum guest appearance from Daniel Craig wearing his bringing it to 44 individual "sightings".

    Interestingly, my original intent was to make this a thread for all things LiquidMetal, not just the Planet Ocean LE. However Omega have yet to release any other watches incorporating LiquidMetal, aside from the titanium PO 8500 and PO 9300. Perhaps in the future we'll see more releases and a larger variety of models appearing in this thread.

    Anyway, here's the list and the new "club" members:

    solesman
    Andre112
    gippo
    jmsrolls
    vkd668
    mfserge
    downer
    Cheshire Mark
    taphil
    nairb-ca
    aardvarkbark
    ddatta
    GravityZ
    A.I.
    jwalther*
    Ultraman
    tartine.74
    king1412
    ChronoScot
    Aidanm
    sealy
    Dimitriy
    sager
    matthewmmaddox
    timenut
    mikkemus23
    Kaner
    LiquidMetalPO
    Mr Smooth
    Robby H
    improviz
    sunster
    Lou P
    woof37... picture?
    navyasw02... picture?
    caboer
    hsdriver
    sportsmaven20
    GaryF
    Ace_Of_Spades
    TSC
    sxt80
    Steve2011

    ...and...
    Daniel Craig

    * I'm not sure whether jwalther still owns his, as his signature would currently suggest otherwise
    Good work, and interesting to see how many on here own one!
    If I'd have to guess how many people reading this forum owned one, I'd not have guessed anywhere near that high

  7. #336
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    892

    * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

    Joined the club today.Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359599164.501806.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  135.1 KB

    Absolutely love it. First watch once It arrived I can't find fault. Others I really dig but know immediately they will leave; some sooner than later. This one I found my grail.

    As far as PO's go, they are all great. The 2500 is cool, 8500 to me nicer, the LM LE simply special. A watch you can wear everyday, under the radar, looks incredible and you know you are one of very few in the world to wear something special.

    Say hello to number 1,061.
    TLud, solesman, gippo and 3 others like this.

  8. #337
    TSC
    TSC is offline
    Member TSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    2,506

    Re: * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

    Ya know what, one of these days, I'll be able to take a pic of it and make it look half decent, you never know



    P.S. I always thought the lume was going to be a lot bluer, like the QoS LE PO was, but it's not a million miles off the standard PO green
    Last edited by TSC; January 31st, 2013 at 17:53.
    TLud and ChronoScot like this.

  9. #338
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germantown, TN
    Posts
    453

    * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

    I know this thread is predominantly for LM LE owners (one of my favorite Omegas btw), but I thought I'd inject some color into the discussion.




    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Omega | Rolex | Panerai | Tag Heuer | Grand Seiko | Longines | Baume & Mercier | LIV

  10. #339
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,424

    * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

    Quote Originally Posted by j1crimmins View Post
    Joined the club today.Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359599164.501806.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  135.1 KB

    Absolutely love it. First watch once It arrived I can't find fault. Others I really dig but know immediately they will leave; some sooner than later. This one I found my grail.

    As far as PO's go, they are all great. The 2500 is cool, 8500 to me nicer, the LM LE simply special. A watch you can wear everyday, under the radar, looks incredible and you know you are one of very few in the world to wear something special.

    Say hello to number 1,061.
    Welcome to a very exclusive club. They really are something! Mine says hi.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359652101.403389.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  131.4 KB
    gippo and ChronoScot like this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  11. #340
    Member ChronoScot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,846

    Re: * Official Liquid Metal Thread *

    Quote Originally Posted by TLud View Post
    I know this thread is predominantly for LM LE owners (one of my favorite Omegas btw), but I thought I'd inject some color into the discussion.
    Absolutely! My intent with the thread when I started it was most certainly to provide a showcase for all LiquidMetal-containing watches, just that Omega hasn't made so many of the so far. Great to see some variety.
    OMEGA | Jaeger-LeCoultre

Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •