*Friday Nov 8th, 2019 - WRUW?*** - Page 2
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: *Friday Nov 8th, 2019 - WRUW?***

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Member Titan II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,569
    Happy Friday, everyone!!

    On Sunday my SM300MC accompanied me on a walk to pick up a pizza pie;

    Name:  20191108_101109_1573241554678.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  1.55 MB

    I started the work week with the Speedy Pro;

    Name:  20191104_095151_1573241591875.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  2.09 MB

    Little did I know that there were problems on the horizon for my Speedy.

    I awoke on Tuesday morning to find that the Speedy that I had set on my bedside table had stopped. So, on Speedg Tuesday I wore both the Seamaster and the Speedmaster. I wanted to keep an eye on it to see how it behaved;

    Name:  20191108_101419_1573241633976.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  788.5 KB

    And, as I feared, it was behaving erratically. Looks like it'll be off to Bienne for a service soon.

    On Wednesday I wore the SM300, which will have to pull double duty for awhile until the Speedy is ready to perform its duties again;

    Name:  20191106_075607_1573241661684.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  2.07 MB

    Thursday:

    Name:  20191107_093813_1573237407283.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  1.37 MB

    And today;

    Name:  20191108_075618_1573237462633.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  986.6 KB

    I'm feeling the void already. It's strange not being able to just pick up the Speedy and throw it on the wrist.

    Have a great weekend, everyone.

    Lest we forget.

    René
    Last edited by Titan II; 1 Day Ago at 21:39.
    Citizen Navihawk
    Momentum Supernova, Titan II (GONE--gifted to a friend's son), Aquamatic II (Blue Dial)
    OMEGA Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch (ref 310.30.42.30.01.005), Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Chronometer (ref 233.30.41.21.01.001)
    Seiko SKX007 (GONE--gifted to my uncle)
    Steinhart Marine Chronometer II Roman (Unitas 6498), Nav. B-Chrono II DLC (ETA Valjoux 7750)(SOLD), Nav. B-Uhr II (Unitas 6497)(SOLD), Ocean One Vintage (ETA 2824-2) (SOLD), Ocean One Vintage Red (ETA 2824-2) (SOLD)

  2. #12
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,243

    Re: *Friday Nov 8th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    I hope you get it back sooner than later Rene, but you still have a fabulous watch to wear. Be a lot worse if the Speedy was your one and only

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan II View Post
    Happy Friday, everyone!!

    On Sunday my SM300MC accompanied me on a walk to pick up a pizza pie;

    Name:  20191108_101109_1573241554678.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  1.55 MB

    I started the work week with the Speedy Pro;

    Name:  20191104_095151_1573241591875.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  2.09 MB

    Little did I know that there were problems on the horizon for my Speedy.

    I awoke on Tuesday morning to find that the Speedy that I had set on my bedside table had stopped. So, on Speedg Tuesday I wore both the Seamaster and the Speedmaster. I wanted to keep an eye on it to see how it behaved;

    Name:  20191108_101419_1573241633976.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  788.5 KB

    And, as I feared, it was behaving erratically. Looks like it'll be off to Bienne for a service soon.

    On Wednesday I wore the SM300, which will have to pull double duty for awhile until the Speedy is ready to perform its duties again;

    Name:  20191106_075607_1573241661684.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  2.07 MB

    Thursday:

    Name:  20191107_093813_1573237407283.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  1.37 MB

    And today;

    Name:  20191108_075618_1573237462633.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  986.6 KB

    I'm feeling the void already. It's strange not being able to just pick up the Speedy and throw it on the wrist.

    Have a great weekend, everyone.

    Lest we forget.

    René
    fskywalker, Titan II and NMGE17 like this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition

    Gone

    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  3. #13
    Member Titan II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    I hope you get it back sooner than later Rene, but you still have a fabulous watch to wear. Be a lot worse if the Speedy was your one and only [IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.watchuseek.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/IMG]
    You're absolutely right, Dan.

    I've got the word out to my AD and the local OB to see if I can have the Speedy sent to Switzerland for service. We'll see how that goes.

    Truth be told, I really don't mind waiting a few months. I just want it done right the first time. The last thing I want is for it to have to go back to the service centre for something to have to be corrected.

    I will do my due diligence to mitigate that situation.

    Thanks Dan!!

    René
    Citizen Navihawk
    Momentum Supernova, Titan II (GONE--gifted to a friend's son), Aquamatic II (Blue Dial)
    OMEGA Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch (ref 310.30.42.30.01.005), Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Chronometer (ref 233.30.41.21.01.001)
    Seiko SKX007 (GONE--gifted to my uncle)
    Steinhart Marine Chronometer II Roman (Unitas 6498), Nav. B-Chrono II DLC (ETA Valjoux 7750)(SOLD), Nav. B-Uhr II (Unitas 6497)(SOLD), Ocean One Vintage (ETA 2824-2) (SOLD), Ocean One Vintage Red (ETA 2824-2) (SOLD)

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    4

    Re: *Friday Nov 8th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Name:  Nov 08 201920191108_101332_1.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  1.06 MB

    2254.50 sword hands -- on 2019 SMP 300 bracelet.
    Attached Images Attached Images


  6. #15
    Member OMEGAFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,617

    Re: *Friday Nov 8th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Name:  DSC07638_2.JPG
Views: 20
Size:  152.3 KB
    Name:  DSC07637_2.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  146.2 KB

  7. #16
    Member lucassith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9

    Re: *Friday Nov 8th, 2019 - WRUW?***




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fskywalker, EightEyes and NMGE17 like this.

  8. #17
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    6,048

    *Friday Nov 8th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Quote Originally Posted by teeritz View Post
    Been a long week, despite having Monday and Tuesday off.
    The short version, taken with iPod camera a couple of hours ago;

    Attachment 14610445

    Have be a good weekend, all!

    What watch you wearing?
    Short but equally nice as always Tino!

    In my case wore the daydate on Monday:




    Followed by the Railmaster on Tuesday and Wednesday:





    Daydate again on Thursday:





    And today wore my Sub on Everest leather (first time ever on leather in 24 3/4 years of ownership! ):







    Hope everyone have a great weekend!

    Francisco
    Last edited by fskywalker; 9 Hours Ago at 23:48.
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80 / 3592.50 / 2232.30 / 2504.52 / 168.022
    ♛ 16610 / 18239














  9. #18
    Member Ross13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    96
    Just added this one... Name:  446245298_1573266146839.png
Views: 18
Size:  3.95 MB

  10. #19
    Member anonymousmoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    8,753

    *Friday Nov 8th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben.McDonald7 View Post
    Happy Friday everyone! I'm wearing the new to me 16570 Explorer II circa 2002. I really wanted a white dial for my collection and I love GMT's so I finally gave in.

    Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    Super watch! I can relate to wanting a white dial. I had to go a bit lower grade for mine but love the look


    Last edited by anonymousmoose; 1 Day Ago at 07:43.
    Ben.McDonald7 and Titan II like this.

  11. #20
    Member NMGE17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Walthamstow, East edge of London
    Posts
    8,967

    Re: *Friday Nov 8th, 2019 - WRUW?***

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross13 View Post
    Just added this one... Name:  446245298_1573266146839.png
Views: 18
Size:  3.95 MB
    Congratulations!

    Nigel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •