*Official Seamaster Club Thread* - Page 134
Like Tree23122Likes

Thread: *Official Seamaster Club Thread*

Page 134 of 759 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 7586

Re: *Official Seamaster Club Thread*

My 2 Seamasters
    Attached Images Attached Images

gippo likes this.
    Dan
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/

Current

Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall": Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition: Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial

Gone

Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50

Well I may never be a secret agent but I can accessorize like one.

My Planet Ocean
    Last edited by GaryF; November 13th, 2011 at 17:05. Reason: no guns, ladies and gents.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    My 2 Seamasters
    Nice watches Dan, and yes, judging by another post of yours, (with respect) nice lady too!
    solesman likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Orion88 View Post
    Well I may never be a secret agent but I can accessorize like one.

My Planet Ocean
    Attachment 555986
    Orion88, A friendly heads up.
    Best read the posting rules regarding weapons, or swap this pic out. Either way, this pic will be removed by the mods soon. It is against the rules to post pics of weapons. (it's a family forum) BTW, love the PO. Have you another pic.?

Sorry for the not-so-good pic, taken from my iPhone. I'll take a better pic later in the week.

Just got this today - I had planned to get the PO Chrono with the black bezel but the dealer didn't have one in, so I took this with the option to swap for the black if I prefer it when they get it in. My first Omega so I hope it treats me well!

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 1986
Size:  550.1 KB
    johnh4260 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yande View Post
    Orion88, A friendly heads up.
    Best read the posting rules regarding weapons, or swap this pic out. Either way, this pic will be removed by the mods soon. It is against the rules to post pics of weapons. (it's a family forum) BTW, love the PO. Have you another pic.?
    You're right about his pic getting removed. However, I belong to a number of family friendly forums that are just as strict or even more so than WUS about keeping things proper. Three examples would be CPF, EDCF, and the forums on Spyderco's official site. The last having a huge concentration of international members, percentage wise. (Just like WUS.) All of those sites ban graphic images and pics. However, they do allow pics of firearms. Let's be honest about it, some members of WUS are bothered by or offended at the mere sight of a firearm. Has nothing to do with being family friendly. I'm not challenging that rule, I'm not weighing in with my opinion of what I think of adults who are offended at a pic of an inanimate object. I'm simply saying let's not call it a family friendly issue when that's not the case.
    Last edited by Monocrom; November 13th, 2011 at 22:12. Reason: Typo.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

Hi everyone,

I just picked up a vintage seamaster on ebay. Its really cool, slight signs of wear but that's the appeal of vintage to me. Anyways, I ran into a bit of an issue and I'd like some input. I had the watch on and proceeded to put my jacket on. All of a sudden the crystal and bezel come off the watch and fall to the ground. I'm not sure exactly if the crystal just wasn't pressed in correctly or what, but I'm curious to see what you all have to say about it.

Is the solution as simple as just getting a crystal press and pressing it back on? Or is this something I should go ahead and return to the seller. Also I'm sure it's not 100% original, the crown has no omega mark on it, not sure exactly what that means regarding it's authenticity, the rest looks good though from what I've researched.

Name:  Screen Shot 2011-11-13 at 4.20.41 PM.png
Views: 1931
Size:  205.2 KBName:  Screen Shot 2011-11-13 at 4.20.50 PM.png
Views: 1921
Size:  220.6 KBName:  Screen Shot 2011-11-13 at 4.21.12 PM.png
Views: 1900
Size:  201.3 KB
    gippo likes this.

Just joined the forum. Here is my Seamaster. Cheers.

Name:  285547_10150326255126131_606261130_9905042_4150712_n.jpg
Views: 2622
Size:  109.6 KB
    gippo and CRetzloff like this.
    My collection

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean ref. 2201.51.00
    Omega DeVille Co-Axial Chronoscope ref. 4850.50.31
    TAG Heuer Monaco ref. CW2113-0
    Heuer Autavia ref 1163v

Quote Originally Posted by atsealvl View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just picked up a vintage seamaster on ebay. Its really cool, slight signs of wear but that's the appeal of vintage to me. Anyways, I ran into a bit of an issue and I'd like some input. I had the watch on and proceeded to put my jacket on. All of a sudden the crystal and bezel come off the watch and fall to the ground. I'm not sure exactly if the crystal just wasn't pressed in correctly or what, but I'm curious to see what you all have to say about it.

Is the solution as simple as just getting a crystal press and pressing it back on? Or is this something I should go ahead and return to the seller. Also I'm sure it's not 100% original, the crown has no omega mark on it, not sure exactly what that means regarding it's authenticity, the rest looks good though from what I've researched.
    Can only speak for myself, but if the seller said the watch was in proper working order, and that happened; I'd return it.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

Thread Information