3750.50 bezel is missing help and advice

Thread: 3750.50 bezel is missing help and advice

3750.50 bezel is missing help and advice

I had a shock today when I put on my infrequently worn Moon watch and noticed that the bezel is missing. I haven't worn my pride and joy in a couple of months and am very careful with it and have no recollection of knocking or hitting it against anything. I baby this watch. How could this happen? I can't find the bezel so I really have no idea how or when it happened. I found this part number on Ofrei at http://www.ofrei.com/page663.htmlat Part number OME-082SU1589. Is this the right part? How difficult is it to install? I am stressing big time over this. Help please.

Re: 3750.50 bezel is missing help and advice

The part number you have listed is correct.

It it fairly simple job for a watchmaker to install it.

They don't normally pop off easily though. Has the case ever taken a major fall or bump ?

Thanks I will order it tonight. No major knocks, drops or falls that's why I am dumbfounded by the this. There are no nicks or scratches on the watch. If I had to rate it I would rate it about a 95-97%. I have had it two years and and have not worn it less than a dozen times. everything I have read is that this is a very rugged timepiece.

Another question, does this effect the integrity of the watch in any way.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The bezel ring is simply pressed onto the top of the case. No dissassembly is required.

There are some case designs where the bezel forms part of the waterproofing, by compressing the crystal in place.

Off the top of my head I don't think the speedmaster is one of these, but I could be wrong...

Still seems a little odd that it just fell off all by itself. I would ask your watchmaker to take a close look over the case.

Thread Information