Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    9,673

    Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    Hi All,

    I've been looking for a decent 3592.50 Speedmaster for a while now and came across this one. The reference number checks out on a serial number range website I came across. The movement looks good from the photos as does the dial and bezel. I'm pretty sure the strap and clasp are fake though with the awful OMEGA on clasp and strap looks different. I believe this watch should come with a bracelet? 1450? The watch is from 1996 and I'm not familiar with watches from back then. ~Maybe I'm over thinking it?

    I'm in no rush and I want a decent example.

    Some photos as I'm not sure I can post a link to sale on here.

    Thanks in advance.

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.08.49.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  67.5 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.09.18.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  60.8 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.09.43.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  71.6 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.03.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  65.5 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.20.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  43.0 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.31.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  48.4 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.42.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  44.3 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.58.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  39.2 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.11.06.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  64.8 KB
    fskywalker and HiggsBoson like this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition
    Apple Watch Series 3

    Gone

    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  2. #2
    Sponsor watchvaultnyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York & San Diego
    Posts
    10,145

    Re: Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    If it originally came with a strap, the ref would be 3892.50?

    The strap on that one looks like an aftermarket knockoff that I see often on Ebay
    fskywalker likes this.

  3. #3
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    9,673

    Re: Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    Quote Originally Posted by watchvaultnyc View Post
    If it originally came with a strap, the ref would be 3892.50?

    The strap on that one looks like an aftermarket knockoff that I see often on Ebay
    Does the watch head look genuine etc?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fskywalker likes this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition
    Apple Watch Series 3

    Gone

    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Sponsor watchvaultnyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York & San Diego
    Posts
    10,145

    Re: Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Does the watch head look genuine etc?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like a real speedy pro to me but of course I cannot vouch for whoever is selling it

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    fskywalker likes this.

  6. #5
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    5,489

    Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Hi All,

    I've been looking for a decent 3592.50 Speedmaster for a while now and came across this one. The reference number checks out on a serial number range website I came across. The movement looks good from the photos as does the dial and bezel. I'm pretty sure the strap and clasp are fake though with the awful OMEGA on clasp and strap looks different. I believe this watch should come with a bracelet? 1450? The watch is from 1996 and I'm not familiar with watches from back then. ~Maybe I'm over thinking it?

    I'm in no rush and I want a decent example.

    Some photos as I'm not sure I can post a link to sale on here.

    Thanks in advance.

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.08.49.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  67.5 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.09.18.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  60.8 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.09.43.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  71.6 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.03.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  65.5 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.20.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  43.0 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.31.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  48.4 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.42.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  44.3 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.10.58.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  39.2 KB

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 22.11.06.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  64.8 KB

    Hi Dan. The pictures are blurry so would ask the seller for better pictures. From what can see seems to be a 3592.50 non-numbered edition as the serial number falls in the correct range (48251XXX - 48315XXX) with a type C5 dial (short S) in good shape.

    As for the bracelet the Moonwatch only book mentions 2 potential bracelets for them: leather band (would be 3892.50 as pointed by @watchvaultnyc above) or the steel bracelet reference 1479/812. The 1450/808 bracelet was available on the numbered edition 3592.50, along with the 1479/812.








    Here is some information on the numbered edition 3592.50:







    and a couple of pictures of my numbered 3592.50 on 1450/808 bracelet (when I purchased it used few months ago it came with an incorrect bracelet, but sourced the 1450/808 for it). I don't know which band mine came out of the factory as the extract of the archives record is not available according to Omega (lost or destroyed)










    How much is the asking price?


    Regards,


    Francisco
    Last edited by fskywalker; March 3rd, 2019 at 14:20.
    10mmauto likes this.
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80.00 / 3592.50.00 #A0513 / 2832.21 #9 / 2231.50 / 168.022
    ♛ 16610 / 18239














  7. #6
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    9,673

    Re: Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    Hi Dan. The pictures are blurry so would ask the seller for better pictures. From what can see seems to be a 3592.50 non-numbered edition as the serial number falls in the correct range (48251XXX - 48315XXX) with a type C5 dial (short S) in good shape.

    As for the bracelet the Moonwatch only book mentions 2 potential bracelets for them: leather band (would be 3892.50 as pointed by @watchvaultnyc above) or the steel bracelet reference 1479/812. The 1450/808 bracelet was available on the numbered edition 3592.50, along with the 1479/812.








    Here is some information on the numbered edition 3592.50:







    and a couple of pictures of my numbered 3592.50 on 1450/808 bracelet (when I purchased it used few months ago it came with an incorrect bracelet, but sourced the 1450/808 for it). I don't know which band mine came out of the factory as the extract of the archives record is not available according to Omega (lost or destroyed)










    How much is the asking price?


    Regards,


    Francisco
    Hi Francisco,

    Thanks for your reply. I actually went with a little blind faith and won the auction!! I got it for an amazing price too compared to all the others Iíve seen listed.

    Iím not a bracelet guy so Iím not fussed. Itís currently on a Cincystrapworks NATO which looks fine until I choose some others to buy.

    Loving it so much. The lemon patina is exquisite. The gilt movement is stunning too. Condition wise itís great for a watch thatís 24 years old. A few tiny dings in the bezel and some super light scratches on the hesalite (wonít buff them as it adds character)

    So happy I went with this reference.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition
    Apple Watch Series 3

    Gone

    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  8. #7
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    5,489

    Re: Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Hi Francisco,

    Thanks for your reply. I actually went with a little blind faith and won the auction!! I got it for an amazing price too compared to all the others Iíve seen listed.

    Iím not a bracelet guy so Iím not fussed. Itís currently on a Cincystrapworks NATO which looks fine until I choose some others to buy.

    Loving it so much. The lemon patina is exquisite. The gilt movement is stunning too. Condition wise itís great for a watch thatís 24 years old. A few tiny dings in the bezel and some super light scratches on the hesalite (wonít buff them as it adds character)

    So happy I went with this reference.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sweet Dan, welcome to the club!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80.00 / 3592.50.00 #A0513 / 2832.21 #9 / 2231.50 / 168.022
    ♛ 16610 / 18239














  9. #8
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    9,673

    Re: Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    Sweet Dan, welcome to the club!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You had a lot to do with me getting this reference with your incoming thread a while back!

    Also Bas from Bas & Lokes leather straps has one and I spoke to her a fair bit about it.

    Iím all smiles here!!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fskywalker and JP(Canada) like this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition
    Apple Watch Series 3

    Gone

    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  10. #9
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    5,489

    Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    You had a lot to do with me getting this reference with your incoming thread a while back!

    Also Bas from Bas & Lokes leather straps has one and I spoke to her a fair bit about it.

    Iím all smiles here!!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad mine inspired you to source one! I was lucky too on mine as bought it thinking was an un-numbered 3592; wearing it today (and lately on the Snoopy band)

    solesman likes this.
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80.00 / 3592.50.00 #A0513 / 2832.21 #9 / 2231.50 / 168.022
    ♛ 16610 / 18239














  11. #10
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    9,673

    Re: Any 3592.50 Owners and Speedmaster Experts Help!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    Glad mine inspired you to source one! I was lucky too on mine as bought it thinking was an un-numbered 3592; wearing it today (and lately on the Snoopy band)

    I was in the Omega boutique yesterday and almost bought the Snoopy strap. My OCD said the white stitching didnít match the patina! So Iíll be contacting Jean Rousseau to make a plain black in 20mm like the one that ships on the DSOTM pitch black unless they can do a stitch which resembles the patina of the markers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fskywalker likes this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition
    Apple Watch Series 3

    Gone

    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 13
      Last Post: November 23rd, 2011, 16:15
    2. Help Need From Vintage Experts And IWC Experts.
      By bluediamondkwt in forum IWC
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: October 29th, 2009, 21:33
    3. Replies: 6
      Last Post: April 7th, 2009, 05:40
    4. Help Speedmaster Experts
      By 2premo in forum Omega
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: March 31st, 2009, 17:26
    5. Replies: 4
      Last Post: March 15th, 2009, 20:53

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts