I've been running +1.4 spd, but then when I checked today, the rate has increased quite a bit to around +6 spd. I have an induction cooktop at home, and I wonder if I might have accidentally magnetized it when cooking breakfast. The PO has pretty good antimagnetic features, but maybe not good enough to protect against the fairly strong magnetic field of an induction cooktop. I try to avoid placing it close to the cooktop when in use. I'm going to demagnetize it tonight and see if that helps. I've had my watch about 3 weeks now. The movement is solid as a rock. It almost doesn't matter what position it's in; the rate doesn't hardly change.