The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread - Page 16
Like Tree5535Likes

Thread: The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

Page 16 of 173 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Re: The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

I used to own this 39mm one. Now on the hunt for the black dial version.

I'm not really introducing anything new here with this quick shot I just took, but it is the first shot I've taken of my new Aqua Terra. Just got it this afternoon. Very exciting! I'm absolutely loving it so far.

I'll be trying out different straps for it in the coming days, so if you're interested to see how this watch looks on certain colored straps, check back here later.
    Last edited by Dixan; July 16th, 2011 at 13:52.
    MFB71, enkrypt, 4counters and 7 others like this.

To continue this thread some more pictures of my blue AT
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by MFB71; July 16th, 2011 at 13:37.
    Dixan, 4counters, yande and 2 others like this.
    Michael

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Amazing picture Dixan... I've never been a fan of the teck dial, but the way I see it here it looks absolutely gorgeous!

Banned

Hey, Kevin. You got it! Yea!!!! Huge congrats!! Here's a preview of what it will look like on chocolate brown croc OEM. I'm soooo glad I kept this strap, when I sold the Railmaster. I know they sell the grey dial AT on a black croc, as an option, because I've seen pics of it, but I think this combo looks better:

P.S. Who'd have thought we'd be so into wristwatches, that a secondary hobby, Wristwatch Photography, would also become a passion? I am awaiting receipt of a Tamron 60mm F 2.0 super duper macro for my Nikon D 90. I did some research, and it is rated better than the Nikon lens, with similar specs. Soon, I'll be able to take crisp, clear shots like yours. BTW, it's all John Wilson's fault. Thanks a lot, John!
    Last edited by KatGirl; July 16th, 2011 at 16:08.
    4counters and girlyswot like this.

MHe225, yande and vlad.ica like this.

"Man fears time; time fears the Pyramids"

Congratulations, Kevin, that's a beauty. Is this the exact same model as Kat's (same size)?

Quote Originally Posted by KatGirl

To each her / his own but I like your AT on the croc-strap even better than on the bracelet, KG. This is a killer combo
    Maybe I'm just projecting my personal preference here - my Railmaster hasn't spent a single second on its (original) bracelet. Had it temporarily on my old black Speedmaster croc and its now on a chocolate croc (funny how Kevin's name keeps popping up )

RonB
    vlad.ica likes this.

Couple of new pics:

Ruche, yande, Broleo and 1 others like this.

Banned

JOHN, You proved my point, AGAIN! I have admired your photography since I joined this forum, and aspire to become half as talented as you, John. Another great shot!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    Congratulations, Kevin, that's a beauty. Is this the exact same model as Kat's (same size)?

To each her / his own but I like your AT on the croc-strap even better than on the bracelet, KG. This is a killer combo
    Maybe I'm just projecting my personal preference here - my Railmaster hasn't spent a single second on its (original) bracelet. Had it temporarily on my old black Speedmaster croc and its now on a chocolate croc (funny how Kevin's name keeps popping up )

RonB

Thanks, Ron. I'm really liking the strap, too. Kevin got the 41.5mm size, which surprised me. I thought he preferred smaller watches. However, when I compared the white 38.5 to the grey 38.5, I would have sworn the grey watch was smaller. The darker dial looks more petite. When looking at pics, you can tell the two sizes apart by the position of the date window. The 38.5mm's window is flush against the chapter ring, and there's some space between the two on the 41.5mm size. I have to tell you, I love this watch, and the fact that it has the 8500 inside, makes it just that much sweeter.

Page 16 of 173 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information