The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread - Page 167
Like Tree5349Likes

Thread: The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

Page 167 of 169 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1683

The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsky View Post
    Congratulations on buying a great watch. From your pictures I would have thought that a 36 mm would have fit you better, but what matters is how it looks to you. Maybe because your wrist is more round the watch doesn’t sit as flat and looks bigger than it actually is. In any case enjoy the heck out of it.
    I also noticed that you just sold the 1450 from your Speedmaster. Am I right to assume that that was to fund the RM? Aren’t you a bit sad to let it go? Those bracelets are so amazing and so incredibly hard to come by.
    Thanks Paulsky, the funds from the 1450 bracelet will indeed partially fund the RM. The 1450 band is amazing but my 3592.50 spends 99% of the time on leather or Snoopy so decided to sell that one.

I have home a silver 36 mm AT that gifted my daughter and was looking at it over the weekend. I like the smaller size too but thought will give the 39 mm size RM one more try as sold my first one not because of fit, but because it didn't had a date complication (replaced by the 2503.33, which was later sold as well) As you can see I flip watches a lot so if doesn't sings to me will just sell it and look for a 36 mm.
    Last edited by fskywalker; 4 Weeks Ago at 14:14.
    Paulsky likes this.
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80.00 / 3592.50.00 / 2231.50 / 168.022 / 2503.52
    ♛ 16610 / 18239

khd

Re: The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    Yep, that is the one I grabed as looked good and was a full set:

I’m loving lately to wear most of my watches on leather and already have several Omega 20 mm deployant leather and corduroy (black and blue Snoopy bands) which currently rotate in my other 20 mm watches, plus a few others (most shown below) so am ready to play Barbie / Ken with it lol:

From all those probably the first one to go in is the brown alligator shown below, which came on my gone 2503.33 (on the left below) and is very thin and soft:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey mate nice pickup!

When you get the watch can you post some pics or let us know how the case finish is? I've always shied away from ELady despite some good deals because the listings almost always say "maintenance polish" or something along those lines and then I agonise over the photos which never quite seem to show the brushed finishes on the case properly... I've always thought that there's a good chance the 'polished' line is probably just lost in translation and the photos just aren't that high res but not been game to put it to the test!
    fskywalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khd View Post
    Hey mate nice pickup!

When you get the watch can you post some pics or let us know how the case finish is? I've always shied away from ELady despite some good deals because the listings almost always say "maintenance polish" or something along those lines and then I agonise over the photos which never quite seem to show the brushed finishes on the case properly... I've always thought that there's a good chance the 'polished' line is probably just lost in translation and the photos just aren't that high res but not been game to put it to the test!
    Sure, will do! I have purchased from E Lady several times already and had never felt the watches were over polished / poorly finished. Some people dislike refinished cases / prefer untouched factory finish but I would rather have a properly refinish case over a bruised one (probably the exception would be expensive, trully vintage pieces)

Would say E Lady supplied watches had always, in my case, better physical appearance than what is shown on their pictures.

khd and Ellery like this.
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80.00 / 3592.50.00 / 2231.50 / 168.022 / 2503.52
    ♛ 16610 / 18239

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

khd

Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    Sure, will do! I have purchased from E Lady several times already and had never felt the watches were over polished / poorly finished. Some people dislike refinished cases / prefer untouched factory finish but I would rather have a properly refinish case over a bruised one (probably the exception would be expensive, trully vintage pieces)

Would say E Lady supplied watches had always, in my case, better physical appearance than what is shown on their pictures.

Thanks mate that is good to know... although quite possibly might cost me in the long run haha
    fskywalker and Ellery like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khd View Post
    Thanks mate that is good to know... although quite possibly might cost me in the long run haha
    Ditto on what FSkywalker said. I have purchased 9 watches from ELady and aesthetically, they have all been better than the pictures.
    fskywalker and khd like this.

khd

Quote Originally Posted by Ellery View Post
    Ditto on what FSkywalker said. I have purchased 9 watches from ELady and aesthetically, they have all been better than the pictures.
    Thanks Ellery that's good to know

Name:  DSC07234.JPG
Views: 176
Size:  1.55 MB

'

Name:  IMG_1725.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  341.0 KB
    '
    EightEyes, Paulsky, Ellery and 2 others like this.

Latest addition to the collection...Name:  IMG_0569[1].JPG
Views: 163
Size:  2.14 MB
    A watch unworn is a watch not owned......scratches are simply history

The spectacular Railmaster 2503.52
    Name:  06535F29-DC77-41D8-84FC-6C4A1C16E67E.jpeg
Views: 128
Size:  684.3 KB

Thread Information