The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread - Page 195
Like Tree6583Likes

Thread: The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

Page 195 of 202 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2017

Re: The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

Titan II and EightEyes like this.
    Tudor Black Bay S&G (79733N)
    Omega Railmaster (40mm)
    Breitling Colt 41 Auto (A17313)
    Damasko DA 47 Black
    MK II Cruxible Hellion A-11
    MK II Paradive (Gen 3)
    Draken Tugela 2.0
    Laco Augsburg (Type A 42mm)
    Marathon Navigator
    Ares Diver 1-C
    Raven Venture II
    Glycine Airman Double Twelve (GL0234)

Quote Originally Posted by Mhutch View Post
    Nice strap, what is it?
    The watch is nice also.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    Titan II likes this.

North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    [QUOTE=solesman;50793259]
    Great shots Rene! How’s the first week been? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.watchuseek.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/IMG]

Thanks Dan!!

The first week has been unbelievable. Not only am I mesmerized by the beauty of the Railmaster, but I'm astounded at the accuracy.

Now, I knew what a looker it was from pictures and from seeing it at the AD, but taking the plastic off and getting to explore it's beauty every day has given me an even greater appreciation of what OMEGA has created. The minimalist design of the "tropical" dial, and it's contrasting "aged" lume and white Arabic numerals is stunning in it's simplicity. The bracelet is sublime, and a nice change from the pcl bracelet if my SM300MC.

I was aware of OMEGA's claims regarding the accuracy of the new Master Chronometer movements, and I did have a look at my Railmaster's METAS test numbers on their website, but it's another thing altogether to actually experience the accuracy.

The watch was set at the AD last Sunday at around noon. Aside from the first 2 days on which I wore the Railmaster both days, I've been alternating day to day with the 300MC. When not on the wrist I keep it crown down on the night stand. As of this morning it is running +2 seconds. And I don't mean +2 seconds per day. I'm talking +2 seconds over the whole week. I've never had a watch this accurate before.

So, to answer your question, the first week has been very enjoyable...to say the least. Thank you for asking.

And how about you? How is it having the Skyfall AT back in the stable?

René

Almost forgot the obligatory picture;

Name:  20200120_103507_1579546471096.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  245.1 KB
    solesman likes this.
    Citizen Navihawk
    Momentum Supernova, Titan II (GONE--gifted to a friend's son), Aquamatic II (Blue Dial) (GONE--gifted to my boss)
    OMEGA 1957 Trilogy Railmaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer (ref 220.10.38.20.01.002), Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch (ref 310.30.42.30.01.005), Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Chronometer (ref 233.30.41.21.01.001)
    Seiko SKX007 (GONE--gifted to my uncle)
    Steinhart Marine Chronometer II Roman (Unitas 6498), Nav. B-Chrono II DLC (ETA Valjoux 7750)(SOLD), Nav. B-Uhr II (Unitas 6497)(SOLD), Ocean One Vintage (ETA 2824-2) (SOLD), Ocean One Vintage Red (ETA 2824-2) (SOLD)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The Trilogy RM charm really comes from the simplicity of the design. The dial has just the right amount going on and the domed sapphire really makes for much interest.I can't comment on bracelet quality and how it feels as I never touched the bracelet of my Seamaster 300. I look forward to seeing some strap shots soon

Yep the accuracy is pretty amazing, but you seemed to have scored a really accurate one. Mine gained 1 second per day. Still nothing to moan about mind you!

When you get your Speedy back, you'll have your very own trilogy. You'll have to post a collection photo then.

The Skyfall? Love it! When I look at it, I wonder how the hell I managed to sell it in the first place. It has so much to enjoy when looking at the dial. Just beautiful and it wears so good on my wrist

[QUOTE=Titan II;50796609]
    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Great shots Rene! How’s the first week been? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.watchuseek.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/IMG]

Thanks Dan!!

The first week has been unbelievable. Not only am I mesmerized by the beauty of the Railmaster, but I'm astounded at the accuracy.

Now, I knew what a looker it was from pictures and from seeing it at the AD, but taking the plastic off and getting to explore it's beauty every day has given me an even greater appreciation of what OMEGA has created. The minimalist design of the "tropical" dial, and it's contrasting "aged" lume and white Arabic numerals is stunning in it's simplicity. The bracelet is sublime, and a nice change from the pcl bracelet if my SM300MC.

I was aware of OMEGA's claims regarding the accuracy of the new Master Chronometer movements, and I did have a look at my Railmaster's METAS test numbers on their website, but it's another thing altogether to actually experience the accuracy.

The watch was set at the AD last Sunday at around noon. Aside from the first 2 days on which I wore the Railmaster both days, I've been alternating day to day with the 300MC. When not on the wrist I keep it crown down on the night stand. As of this morning it is running +2 seconds. And I don't mean +2 seconds per day. I'm talking +2 seconds over the whole week. I've never had a watch this accurate before.

So, to answer your question, the first week has been very enjoyable...to say the least. Thank you for asking.

And how about you? How is it having the Skyfall AT back in the stable?

René

Almost forgot the obligatory picture;

Name:  20200120_103507_1579546471096.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  245.1 KB
    Titan II likes this.
    Dan
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/

Current

Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall": Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition: Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial

Gone

Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50

I really miss my Speedmaster. I can't wait to get it back. I will definitely post a "trilogy" picture once it arrives. That's why I wanted so desperately to get it back before my birthday.

Yeah, when I heard that you'd move your Skyfall on I was surprised, to say the least. I try to be supportive of the decisions people make, but I was definitely asking myself, "What the heck is he thinking?". LOL I'm really happy you have it back in the collection.

Rene

[QUOTE=solesman;50798205]The Trilogy RM charm really comes from the simplicity of the design. The dial has just the right amount going on and the domed sapphire really makes for much interest.I can't comment on bracelet quality and how it feels as I never touched the bracelet of my Seamaster 300. I look forward to seeing some strap shots soon

Yep the accuracy is pretty amazing, but you seemed to have scored a really accurate one. Mine gained 1 second per day. Still nothing to moan about mind you!

When you get your Speedy back, you'll have your very own trilogy. You'll have to post a collection photo then.

The Skyfall? Love it! When I look at it, I wonder how the hell I managed to sell it in the first place. It has so much to enjoy when looking at the dial. Just beautiful and it wears so good on my wrist

Last edited by Titan II; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:14.
    Citizen Navihawk
    Momentum Supernova, Titan II (GONE--gifted to a friend's son), Aquamatic II (Blue Dial) (GONE--gifted to my boss)
    OMEGA 1957 Trilogy Railmaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer (ref 220.10.38.20.01.002), Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch (ref 310.30.42.30.01.005), Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Chronometer (ref 233.30.41.21.01.001)
    Steinhart Marine Chronometer II Roman (Unitas 6498), Nav. B-Chrono II DLC (ETA Valjoux 7750)(SOLD), Nav. B-Uhr II (Unitas 6497)(SOLD), Ocean One Vintage (ETA 2824-2) (SOLD), Ocean One Vintage Red (ETA 2824-2) (SOLD)

It's been a good while now Rene. Hopefully not too much monger to wait

Yep I was younger and foolish and unaware of what I had.....

[QUOTE=Titan II;50800525]I really miss my Speedmaster. I can't wait to get it back. I will definitely post a "trilogy" picture once it arrives. That's why I wanted so desperately to get it back before my birthday.

Yeah, when I heard that you'd move your Skyfall on I was surprised, to say the least. I try to be supportive of the decisions people make, but I was definitely asking myself, "What the heck is he thinking?". LOL I'm really happy you have it back in the collection.

Rene

The Trilogy RM charm really comes from the simplicity of the design. The dial has just the right amount going on and the domed sapphire really makes for much interest.I can't comment on bracelet quality and how it feels as I never touched the bracelet of my Seamaster 300. I look forward to seeing some strap shots soon

Dan
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

Current

Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall": Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition: Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial

Gone

Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

It's been a good while now Rene. Hopefully not too much monger to wait[IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.watchuseek.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/IMG]
    Right you are, Dan. I just received a call from my AD that my Speedy should be available for pick-up tomorrow. I'll swing in there on Saturday when I have time to give the watch a good going over before J leave the store.

This is the first watch I've sent to OMEGA for service. Excited to see the result.

René
    EightEyes and cybercat like this.
    Citizen Navihawk

Nice to see it back!

EightEyes and FordHammie like this.
    DW Classic St Mawes/Emporio Armani AR5860/Jorg Gray 6500 Commemorative Edition/Nautica NCS 600 N15016G/ΩOmega SMP/ΩOmega Seamaster Aqua Terra/ΩOmega Seamaster 300MC/Seiko Diver SKX007K/Seiko 5 SNKE51K1/Steinhart Ocean 39 Vintage GMT Premium/Steinhart Ocean One 39 Black Ceramic/Tissot Le Locle Automatic

The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

Good Planet AT on Jean Rousseau blue cordura

Francisco
    Ω 2504.52 / 168.022 / 231.90.39.21.04.001
    ♛ 16610 / 18239
    ★ 03.2150.400/69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cybercat, EightEyes and yessir69 like this.
    Dan

Current

Gone

Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster