The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread - Page 37
Like Tree5535Likes

Thread: The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

Page 37 of 173 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Re: The Aqua Terra and Railmaster Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    Well, I honestly have to say, I think it's worth it if you want the Brown OEM and clasp. I love the contrast with the opaline dial, it really looks top notch. IMO it's the best dial to go with a strap, especially the brown one, as it really brings out the dial so it would be a shame to deny it the right to pop like it will on the strap :D

I researched what watch to I wanted for about 2 years and in the end I just couldn't find one I liked more than this AT with the brown strap. I didn't even think I'd buy the bracelet at all but the more I looked pics like yours, the more I realized both were a must.

In short your doing the right thing buddy :)
    Agreed. I'm pleased I have the options, or will have Saturday at least. The dark brown looks amazing with this dial.
    2 years! That's some research period. And some patience.
    Chris
    Ω
    Seamaster 3

Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Finally I can see this thread on my phone but on my MacBook no joy. Bloody strange!! Anyways... Superb shots as always Chris. Really stunning. Finally someone has managed to capture the beauty of the opaline. I don't doubt that you will get much more artistic in the coming weeks and I for one look forward to seeing the fruits of your hard work.
    Cheers Dan! I have to think of something other than soaking this one though.
    It's a real bugger to photograph and I don't think I've caught it right yet. Will have fun trying tho.
    Chris
    Ω
    Seamaster 3

I came across this nice review based on an Aqua Terra tested in the Sahara Desert way back in 2002. I didn't feel like starting a new thread, so thought I'd post it here. It's a nice testament to the versatility of the Aqua Terra as well as the stability of the co-ax movement:

http://omega.watchprosite.com/show-n...ost/ti-424991/

Oh, and since this is a photo thread, let me also link this picture from the review itself:

Name:  omega_mirror01.jpg
Views: 1976
Size:  59.1 KB
    Image: watchprosite.com
    Last edited by ChronoScot; May 12th, 2013 at 16:52.
    ddatta and Mr Fjeld like this.
    OMEGA | Jaeger-LeCoultre

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy250 View Post
    Agreed. I'm pleased I have the options, or will have Saturday at least. The dark brown looks amazing with this dial.
    2 years! That's some research period. And some patience.
    Took me so long because I'd sold my Date Just 3 years previously and had decided I'd not buy another watch until I could get something as good as, or better. So I just spent the time researching until I was in a position to replace it.
    Rich

Love the bracelet and the look. I am awaiting mine (4-6 weeks). Not a fan of the brown leather strap it came with.
    Glad to see someone thinks like me!
    Enjoy in good health!

I think this is the missing shot from another thread.

Attachment 1056162
    Rolex Datejust II TT (116333), Rolex Submariner (116610LV), Rolex GMTIIc (116710LN), Rolex Explorer II (16570), Omega Speedmaster Pro (3573.50), Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 (PAM00392), Breitling Avenger II GMT, Cartier Roadmaster (2 tone), Gerlach RWD-6, Steinhart Military Auto Black, Swiss Army Officer's Auto, Seiko 5 SNZH63 Black "The Piston"

What is this life coming to? Finally enough money and I can't find a Railmaster for sale. This thread is torture.

solesman, Raff, Mr Fjeld and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    Took me so long because I'd sold my Date Just 3 years previously and had decided I'd not buy another watch until I could get something as good as, or better. So I just spent the time researching until I was in a position to replace it.
    Rich, your bracelet showed up yet?
    Chris
    Ω
    Seamaster 3

Rich, your bracelet showed up yet?
    Yep, it's at the AD waiting for me. Will be picking it up a week on Saturday. Really looking forward to getting it actually. They also polished up my watch for free when I went in last weekend to pay the deposit. Did a fine job! Did you get your brown strap yet?
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by yessir69 View Post
    Beautiful pic.
    Rich

Page 37 of 173 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast