Aqua Terra white dial - Page 5
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Aqua Terra white dial

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Re: Aqua Terra white dial

Quote Originally Posted by urbino View Post
    There seems to be a bit of a rush on white-dialed A-Ts. I just scored one, as well.

I can't stop looking at the hands and markers. Are they grey? Are they black? Are they silver? It depends on the light. And the hands are so faceted. Even the balance on the seconds hand is faceted. The effect is low-key dazzling.

I put mine on this NATO. It looks stunning on a black bear wearing a polar bear suit:

Attachment 14078301
    Yeah, the changes of the hands and markers is pretty cool. Definitely keeps things interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NativeTxn View Post
    I also just picked up a new white dial AT. So far, love it. Sometimes it looks white and sometimes it looks silver. It should fit my purposes as a dressy sporty hybrid well.

Jack, looks amazing my man! I am glad you were able to pick this piece up and it's a real stunner! Thanks for posting all the pictures and makes me more excited to start wearing mine. How are you liking the AT now that you have had it for a few days?
    fskywalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Panther View Post
    Jack, looks amazing my man! I am glad you were able to pick this piece up and it's a real stunner! Thanks for posting all the pictures and makes me more excited to start wearing mine. How are you liking the AT now that you have had it for a few days?
    Love it so far. My only concern is the one going in and that was whether it would fit well now and in the winter but be a little tighter than I like due to the lack of micro adjustments. Time will tell on that one. But overall, I really like it so far.

Wish it was running 0-2 seconds fast rather than the 0-2 seconds slow it’s been running but we will see if that changes at all after it settles in some.

Ryan

fskywalker likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Love it so far. My only concern is the one going in and that was whether it would fit well now and in the winter but be a little tighter than I like due to the lack of micro adjustments. Time will tell on that one. But overall, I really like it so far.

Wish it was running 0-2 seconds fast rather than the 0-2 seconds slow it’s been running but we will see if that changes at all after it settles in some.

Ryan

Ryan

Nice to hear about the accuracy, I just ordered a leather strap with white stitching. For some reason I don't want to wear the bracelet yet all the time. Maybe I will be able to post pics tomorrow when the watch is in my possession, it is looking mighty fun in the sunlight!
    fskywalker likes this.

The 38mm is absolutely divine.

I’m planning my next watch purchase now and the white dial AT is a finalist.

fskywalker likes this.

Love my AT! Dressy, but not too formal, very comfortable and a great movement.

Name:  IMG_4166.jpeg
Views: 150
Size:  2.02 MB
    omega1300, Londonboy and iheri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by urbino View Post
    I can't stop looking at the hands and markers. Are they grey? Are they black? Are they silver? It depends on the light. And the hands are so faceted. Even the balance on the seconds hand is faceted. The effect is low-key dazzling.
    Congrats, my absolute favorite Omega. The hands almost look bronze to me at times
    urbino likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Panther View Post
    Ryan

Nice to hear about the accuracy, I just ordered a leather strap with white stitching. For some reason I don't want to wear the bracelet yet all the time. Maybe I will be able to post pics tomorrow when the watch is in my possession, it is looking mighty fun in the sunlight!
    I really want to get the omega rubber strap for it, in case the bracelet is a little tight this summer and adding a half link back in doesn’t help. But from what I’ve seen, the complete set (strap, Deployant clasp, and the little metal clip end link things) is over $600, which strikes me as insane for a rubber strap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by whatclay View Post
    Congrats, my absolute favorite Omega. The hands almost look bronze to me at times
    Interesting. I haven't seen bronze, yet.
    Casio / C.Ward / Grand Seiko / Hamilton / Junghans / Laco / Nomos / Omega / Panerai / Rolex / Sinn / Timex / Tudor

I really want to get the omega rubber strap for it, in case the bracelet is a little tight this summer and adding a half link back in doesn’t help. But from what I’ve seen, the complete set (strap, Deployant clasp, and the little metal clip end link things) is over $600, which strikes me as insane for a rubber strap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They are exceedingly proud of their straps, that's for sure.
    Casio / C.Ward / Grand Seiko / Hamilton / Junghans / Laco / Nomos / Omega / Panerai / Rolex / Sinn / Timex / Tudor

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information