Best to Worst James Bond Omega Watch - Page 2
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Best to Worst James Bond Omega Watch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Best to Worst James Bond Omega Watch

I love the Spectre piece. I actually donít hate the new titanium model, but something about it just feels off to me.

Out of the current selection that you can buy new from an AD, Iíd probably just buy the new, basic steel Seamaster with the blue dial and blue rubber! (However Iím on the list for a Rolex Hulk (and should be up soon) which will likely quell my watch lust for a while - at least for divers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    mdaclarke likes this.
    ~SaMaster14

Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN
    Omega Seamaster 300 "Spectre" 007 Limited Edition 233.32.41.21.01.001
    Omega Speedmaster Racing (rubber strap, yellow) 326.32..40.50.06.001
     Watch Series 4 - 44mm Stainless Steel & Ceramic (Black) - Sapphire Crystal - GPS+LTE
    Tudor
    1959 Vintage Two-Tone Oyster Prince Automatic - Alligator Strap

I may be a Bond nut, but I'm not a fan of any of their Bond limited edition models. Too cheesy and cheap with 007 splashed on the dial of their range of watches. The worst has got to be the Commander's watch. I don't understand the point of releasing that at all. Still think it's ugly.

Well in terms of the Omega watches Bond has worn in the films, the best would have to be the SMP 2541.80/2531.80/2220.80 model. It just evokes the true Bond watch. Its become iconic as well. One look and people will recognise it as the Bond watch. Especially with the blue style bezel with the wave dial which dominated the Bond movies from the 90s till 2000s.

The worst one he's worn, I can't decide coz to me they all look good... Lol

DW Classic St Mawes/Emporio Armani AR5860/Jorg Gray 6500 Commemorative Edition/Nautica NCS 600 N15016G/ΩOmega SMP/ΩOmega Seamaster Aqua Terra/ΩOmega Seamaster 300MC/Seiko Diver SKX007K/Seiko 5 SNKE51K1/Steinhart Ocean 39 Vintage GMT Premium/Steinhart Ocean One 39 Black Ceramic/Tissot Le Locle Automatic

I think my favorite is the Golden Eye model.

I hate all the versions with the 007 or James Bond branding on them. They seem so tacky. I don't think I could wear one with a straight face.

In fact I don't know what is uglier, the Apollo XVII 40th anniversary Speedmaster or the last few 007 Seamaster tie ins
    HiggsBoson likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I assumed the question referred to the Omega LE watches tied in with the various films. If it includes watches worn by the character in the films it opens up a whole new discussion about what special tools the watch comes with that I might find useful.

Seeing as Goldeneye was what got me started in the first place that would definitely have to be in the mix, but my original choices could still stand.

Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by imranbecks View Post
    I may be a Bond nut, but I'm not a fan of any of their Bond limited edition models. Too cheesy and cheap with 007 splashed on the dial of their range of watches. The worst has got to be the Commander's watch. I don't understand the point of releasing that at all. Still think it's ugly.

Well in terms of the Omega watches Bond has worn in the films, the best would have to be the SMP 2541.80/2531.80/2220.80 model. It just evokes the true Bond watch. Its become iconic as well. One look and people will recognise it as the Bond watch. Especially with the blue style bezel with the wave dial which dominated the Bond movies from the 90s till 2000s.

I Need to bookmark these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    imranbecks and solesman like this.

The SMPs from the 90ís are classic and definitely my favorites. And I really love the Skyfall Aqua Terra.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    solesman likes this.

Any Omega with any reference to 007 or James Bond on the dial, is a no-no to me. Just not my thing.
    solesman likes this.
    I could stop buying watches, but I'm no quitter.

Rolex Submariner Ceramic ND 114060. Grand Seiko SBGN001G GMT. Omega Aqua Terra 8500. Omega Planet Ocean 8800. Omega Speedmaster 1863.

Casio MRG-8100B-1AJF. Casio MRG-7600-1AJF. Casio MRG-7700-1AJF. Casio GMW-B5000-1ER. Casio GMW-B5000TB-1ER. Casio GW-5000-1AJF.

The Skyfall watches. Both were awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    domayotte likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imranbecks View Post

Awesome what website is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by mdaclarke View Post
    Awesome what website is this from?
    Its from the Omega press release for the No Time To Die watch launch.
    mdaclarke likes this.
    DW Classic St Mawes/Emporio Armani AR5860/Jorg Gray 6500 Commemorative Edition/Nautica NCS 600 N15016G/ΩOmega SMP/ΩOmega Seamaster Aqua Terra/ΩOmega Seamaster 300MC/Seiko Diver SKX007K/Seiko 5 SNKE51K1/Steinhart Ocean 39 Vintage GMT Premium/Steinhart Ocean One 39 Black Ceramic/Tissot Le Locle Automatic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information