Bond LE Compilation and appreciation thread - Page 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bond LE Compilation and appreciation thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Bond LE Compilation and appreciation thread

Wow… thanks for doing this ! I didn’t know there was this many ! Now if I just has some extra $$$$
    Lou P likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou P View Post
    Hi, I thought I'd share something I put together. These are all of Omega's Limited Edition Bond models (not the movie worn ones), as of today. Some may like this as a reference...others not...that's OK. A buddy of mine owns a few, so I started this to help him keep track...and then you know how the OCD thing takes over...

Sorry it's not a nice paper/poster aspect ratio right now. That got hard to maintain as I kept adding more but may be able to get it back to a decent form factor eventually. No Time to Die models should be coming out soon, so I'll re-post as they come out.

I'd like to invite folks to share their Bond LEs, and request that we keep this thread positive. My favorite, by the way, is the original 2226.80 rifling dial! YaY!

Thanks,
    -Lou
    They just released the 007 Time to Die Seamaster.

Boy did you dodge a bullet!!! You're very lucky its a '007 Edition' not a Bond 'Limited Edition'. Otherwise your fantastic chart would already need updating.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymousmoose View Post
    They just released the 007 Time to Die Seamaster.

Boy did you dodge a bullet!!! You're very lucky its a '007 Edition' not a Bond 'Limited Edition'. Otherwise your fantastic chart would already need updating.
    The instant I realized it wasn't an LE I did a face palm thinking "man, these guys are gonna make me change my damn title..."

Already working on it...just have no idea how many more of these we're gonna get with this movie...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Seems like just the one watch for this movie since the watch doesn't come out till next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information