Can you send your watch to an Omega Service Center? Or is it only drop off in person?
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By lo_scrivano
  • 2 Post By lo_scrivano

Thread: Can you send your watch to an Omega Service Center? Or is it only drop off in person?

Can you send your watch to an Omega Service Center? Or is it only drop off in person?

The nearest service center, for me, is a road trip.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “One's own character inevitably comes to resemble the things one spends most of one's day with.”
    Antiphon

Re: Can you send your watch to an Omega Service Center? Or is it only drop off in person?

i believe they send you a mailer.

why not check their website relevant to your country and read up on their service options?

Re: Can you send your watch to an Omega Service Center? Or is it only drop off in person?

Quote Originally Posted by schumacher62 View Post
    i believe they send you a mailer.

why not check their website relevant to your country and read up on their service options?
    I could not find it on their website. Can you find it for me? I am new to their website, but if you could link it that would be a great help!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “One's own character inevitably comes to resemble the things one spends most of one's day with.”
    Antiphon

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hello I have physically mailed my watch to the Culver City service center twice with a note and instructions and they have been impeccable to deal with. The estimate arrives via email and you can follow progress online.

Edit: Don’t know your country so I agree you should call the nearest location for instructions.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going

Just wanted to post the link I used to find “my” service center. More folks should use google and manufacturer websites.

https://www.omegawatches.com/custome...service-centre
    schumacher62 and adg31 like this.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going

Hello I have physically mailed my watch to the Culver City service center twice with a note and instructions and they have been impeccable to deal with. The estimate arrives via email and you can follow progress online.

..same for me here in Japan. I emailed Tokyo Omega and they said to ship my Omega X33gen2 to them for estimate of a problem. Got estimate via email and gave them permission to proceed. No problems at all. Paid cash to courier (of course a small fee to courier service)

The UK Swatch service centre happens to be very near me, so I took my watch there myself.

I did phone beforehand though and was given an appointment. You couldn't just turn up.

Security was very high (as you would expect).
    Omega SMP 300 Chrono
    Omega 8500 Aqua Terra
    Omega 2500 Orange PO
    Vintage Omega Geneve
    Chopard GT XL
    Bell & Ross BR03-92 Ceramic

'
    Hi Die_Superarmbanduhr

Only 3 (was 4 until last year) of the 14 Omega Boutiques here in Hong Kong have service centres in the same building, luckily all 3 within a half-hour.

I've had 4 full services & various other work (time adjustment, waterproofing etc) carried out in the last 3 - 4 years; dropped the watch off in person & in every case could pick it up again after the service etc. within 10 days.

Good luck!
    '

In the US, call the Service center they would like the watch serial number and will start a file and they will send you a box. Then send watch in with your instructions. They will communicate via email with you.

Thread Information