Is Chrono24 a Reputable Site To Buy A Watch? - Page 7
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Is Chrono24 a Reputable Site To Buy A Watch?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Is Chrono24 a Reputable Site To Buy A Watch?

Yup, annoying as heck to make that first sale.
    ♛ Independent owner of a bunch of stud's watches = Rolex ♛

Like the Chrono24 feedback fellas, now to finish listing my Sinn FS there.

The site itself is fine. I suggested lower prices (ie more down to earth and reasonable) on a couple of Omega Seamasters but got denied on both. Kept on looking. Why are used prices so crazy high?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The worst possible experience on Chrono24, avoid buying anything there! The Trusted and Protection service do not exist!The person who managed my file (Hayenne Torres) is totally biased, and did not want to listen to me. The seller refused to deliver the watch to me (we had an argument during delivery) and asked Chrono24 to cancel the transaction and Fedex to stop delivery and return the package (I have severals proof, an email from the seller asking Fedex to return the parcel during the delivery, and another email from him asking me not to pick up the parcel or to block the return process). Now Chrono24 wants me to pay both initial shipping costs and return costs, for a total of 295€ (€ 170 return and € 125 initial shipping costs) even though the initial shipping costs were free! Transcation no TC1797973

I'd stick to forums and dealing with members with feedback - it's just so much easier without Chrono24 as a middleman.
    keisuke_z likes this.

Tell me this,
    Found proper seiko from chrono24 authorized dealer. Did research and finally decided to press "BUY" button - heres where things got interesting : i was presented with purchase request form? and after filling and sending this form, I was told that seller contacts me after a day or two.

I found this process misleading and most of all, disturbing : you are not really buying anything even you press "BUY" button.

Any experiences about this? How can this be feasible, eg in a case where few buyers want to buy same seiko tuna?? Which buyer will get the watch in this case? Also as stated before, its not buying if youre asked to fill request form...
    Last edited by Anthony; 5 Days Ago at 18:02.

I've recently started BUYING on Chrono24 and experience was fine. One was from a Japanese dealer and the only delay was watch getting held up Australian Customs (not dealer or Chrono's fault) and second experience was watch shipping from Germany which came through as scheduled.

Ive recently SOLD a watch there as well and am in the process of receiving the payment from Chrono24 (buyer is happy and has released the payment). Chrono advised 3-4 working days for the funds transfer from their escrow account to me so we'll see how that goes. I'd expect everything to be finalised by Tue next week so fingers crossed otherwise i'll report back to the contrary.

cheers
    Jeelan

Hello,
    I asked my question in a separate topic, but as I did not get any answer, I will try it here as well. We hope there will be a better result and someone to express their opinion.

Please let people who have any opinion on WatchesWorld UK share it. I wonder if I can rely on them to deliver a PO from outside the UK?
    I ask this question because I see that they have an account in chrono24 created in 2016, but despite the relatively good prices they offer, for a period of almost 4 years, they have sold only 104 watches through this site. For comparison, most traders with 4 year accounts have sold thousands of watches. In addition, I read the opinion of a customer who bought a new watch online, but after receiving it, he noticed that it did not look brand new, there were slight traces on it. At the moment, their PO price is the best compared to other traders in the European Union. However, people choose to shop from another retailer whose price is higher by almost € 500. This makes me think, and check what is happening before I order a watch from them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information