Help with seamaster purchase

Thread: Help with seamaster purchase

Help with seamaster purchase

Hi folks, new to the forum here and just had some questions about potentially buying a new seamaster. I am looking for a automatic blue sea master professional and am wondering besides the cosmetic changes what the differences are between the 2531.80 model and the newer 2220.80 model. Is the higher price of buying the 2220.80 from a AD worth it over buying the 2531.80 used from a reputable seller such as jmryshi on the 'bay?

Thank you.

Peter.

Re: Help with seamaster purchase

I'm not as wise as most of the people here, pretty new into watches myself.

i think your question is more personal, i mean the 2220.80 has the co-ax and i've read that it's a little bit thicker.

but it's a more of if it's worth it to you, which one do you like more? i preferred the 2220.80, so that's the one i got!

there is probably something i missed. but im pretty sure their both solid watches.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't want a co-ax Omega. I prefer the old movement that is tried and true. Cheers, Bill P.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mavi802 View Post
    Is the higher price of buying the 2220.80 from a AD worth it over buying the 2531.80 used from a reputable seller such as jmryshi on the 'bay?
    vaguely related, but just wanted to say that I just got my 2254.50 from that seller, for a great price, and am very pleased with it, and the service I got from them, over many emails.

Thread Information