Independent Watch Makers in Philadelphia Area/Surrounding counties

Thread: Independent Watch Makers in Philadelphia Area/Surrounding counties

Independent Watch Makers in Philadelphia Area/Surrounding counties

Does any one have any suggestions? Prices for complete overhauls would be appreciated too. I have an Omega SMP 2254. Is this watch considered vintage? How many years does it take for a watch to be considered vintage?

Re: Independent Watch Makers in Philadelphia Area/Surrounding counties

I recommend RGM watches in Mount Joy, PA. They serviced my wife's vintage 1950s Omega (inherited from her father) and they specialize in vintage watches, not to mention making their own brand and being the US warranty repair for Sinn and some other brands.

RGM. They are a sophisticated outfit that produces their own movements/watches. They also are the US repair center for Sinn. My guess is they can handle your Omega. There's also the Omega boutique in King of Prussia, but that'll probably end up in the watch being sent o overseas for anything more than the simplest of service issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Dave

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PetrosD View Post
    I recommend RGM watches in Mount Joy, PA. They serviced my wife's vintage 1950s Omega (inherited from her father) and they specialize in vintage watches, not to mention making their own brand and being the US warranty repair for Sinn and some other brands.
    Thanks, will check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by 1165dvd View Post
    RGM. They are a sophisticated outfit that produces their own movements/watches. They also are the US repair center for Sinn. My guess is they can handle your Omega. There's also the Omega boutique in King of Prussia, but that'll probably end up in the watch being sent o overseas for anything more than the simplest of service issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks and yea, the boutique said they would send it to their services center in Seattle. Practically overseas lol.

Danny (watchmaker) @ the Omega Boutique in KoP is great. Have dealt with him on several occasions. If you just need a regulation (not a service), they'll happily do it free of charge, run a six point inspection, and pressure test it. If you need a service though, yeah, your call on where to send it.
    Rolex GMT-Master II (116710LN) | Tissot Visodate Black
    ______

Rolex Datejust 41 Black / Smooth / Oyster (126300) | Rolex Oyster Perpetual 36 Blue 3 6 9 (116000) | Omega SMPc Blue (212.30.41.20.03.001) | Omega Aqua Terra Blue (2503.80)

Thread Information