Legit Check: eBay - Swiss Made Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic Cal 1020 Blue Dial Men?s Watch

Thread: Legit Check: eBay - Swiss Made Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic Cal 1020 Blue Dial Men?s Watch

Legit Check: eBay - Swiss Made Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic Cal 1020 Blue Dial Men’s Watch

Hi!

Hoping you can help me tell if these are legit or not and if this price is fair.Also, if anyone knows where I can get a similar one in the US for a good price please let me know. Thank you.

Link 1:
    Swiss Made Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic Cal 1020 Blue Dial Men’s Watch | eBay

Link 2:
    Swiss Made Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic Cal 1020 Black Dial Men’s Watch | eBay

Thanks!

- Mark

Re: Legit Check: eBay - Swiss Made Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic Cal 1020 Blue Dial Men’s Watch

Having looked at your links I can say that the photos look very processed and not life like at all. Do the photos accurately represent the watch? I dunno.

The number one rule when buying a used watch is buy the seller. That seller has almost no feedback and is 7000 miles away in Asia. Personally I would keep looking but what you do is up to you.

Banned

Re: Legit Check: eBay - Swiss Made Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic Cal 1020 Blue Dial Men’s Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon007 View Post
    ....The number one rule when buying a used watch is buy the seller. That seller has almost no feedback and is 7000 miles away in Asia. Personally I would keep looking but what you do is up to you.
    Your good intentions noted, the number one rule on a forum is never click on a link in the very first post by someone.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The links go to eBay, so they should be safe to click on.
    Stefan Vorkoetter: Programmer, hobbyist, amateur watchmaker, pilot, and collector of fountain pens, slide rules, calculators, and watches.

::subwave:: Chronograph Sea-Gull "1963" ChronographVortix Evolution (Explorer/Ranger homage) Vortix Adventurer (Sub/Explorer homage) • Black Lagoon (Black Bay homage) • Velocimaster V-33 (X-33 homage) • Штурманские (Sturmanskie) Chronograph Полет (Poljot)/Sekonda Alarm • Восток Амфибия (Vostok Amphibia) 420 with Cavalry Dial • Timex Expedition

I see signs of heavy refinishing on the watch cases.
    I won't consider any (well there are two exceptions) 10xx watches if I can't see the movement.

Thoughts for the day:
    facts, experience, opinion - figure which yours is before you start typing
    DM's Ghetto Watch Polishing Guide

Quote Originally Posted by aardvarkbark View Post
    Your good intentions noted, the number one rule on a forum is never click on a link in the very first post by someone.
    Put your curser over the link and you can see in the status bar of your browser (at least in Firefox) the address of the link. These go straight to ebay so no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon007 View Post
    Put your curser over the link and you can see in the status bar of your browser (at least in Firefox) the address of the link. These go straight to ebay so no worries.
    thanks for the help so far everyone. I used to have another account and lost it so used FB to create a new one. I too advocate buying the seller so if anyone know where to get one in the US it'd be great.

Thread Information