Microadjustment Clasp for the new Moonwatch bracelet?
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Microadjustment Clasp for the new Moonwatch bracelet?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Microadjustment Clasp for the new Moonwatch bracelet?

I have a 2019 Omega Speedmaster Pro Caliber 1861. Much as i love the watch itself, i am very disappointed about the fit of the bracelet which is a known issue. I searched online for the parts number for the microadjustable clasp and end links and decided to contact an Omega boutique. Based on information online ( from some WIS) the part numbers 0117STZ004666 (1 piece) Clasp with microadjustments +
    0118ST1589 (2 pieces) End Links stainless steel works well with the new screw type moonwatch bracelets 1958/957 which i thought what i have. As it turned out i have a different bracelet and clasp and this was pointed to me by Omega reps that the part number above will not fit with my bracelet (pics below). My bracelet have different part numbers on the 6 and 12 position as well as clasp. The end links are not stamped. Obviously it is not the more common 1958/957.

Does anyone have the type of bracelet similar to what i have? and can you please let me know which set of clasp (with microadjustment) will fit.

I appreciate any help. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Microadjustment Clasp for the new Moonwatch bracelet?

I'm also interested in this information.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk
    arvinsign_nyc likes this.

I need this info too. I was close to ordering the parts you’ve listed in Post.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I just found a new info (below) that says the bracelet i have is the replacement for the 1958/957. I will assume that the part numbers above for the set with the microadjustment clasp + 2 end links will work. I’ll post photos soon

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...master-thread-!

phthano and gumpy_999 like this.

Hope it works, i can't get the fit on my bracelet right... the nato's doing okay but yeah i'd like the bracelet to work.

I just did this on my Speedmaster with the screw link bracelet, very much worth it in my opinion. I did it myself in about 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGarak View Post
    I just did this on my Speedmaster with the screw link bracelet, very much worth it in my opinion. I did it myself in about 10 minutes.
    Great to know. Can you please confirm the part numbers for your bracelet? Is it the same as the one i posted above with 3 different numbers for the clasp, the 6’ part and 12’ part of the bracelet? And how about the specific numbers for the micro-adjustable clasp and the end links?

Omega just replied to me but i don’t want to believe it.

So these were the parts I used, purchased from someone on here

From my research there are two different kinds of end links, the ones pictured above which are the most popular and another which I think come from the Speedmaster MKII, from what I’ve seen, those look to be more angular. The ones pictured above fit pretty much perfectly with the watch. There are also three different clasps, this one I have is the same one on the seamaster but without the divers extension.

Keep in mind that those worked with the screw link bracelet, I think you need different end links and pins/screws for the older pin and collar bracelet. I used a 1.8mm flathead screwdriver to remove the screws but there was an obsessive amount of some kind of thread lock on them, probably loctite, so it took a bit of doing to loosen.

Thank you. But i want to point out that there seems to be more than one screw type bracelet. If you can confirm what is the STZ number of the bracelet you have, that would help a lot.

I am aware of the multiple clasp with microadjustments. But one thing i want to make sure is it will fit the bracelet i have which is STZ004195/196. This replaced the 1958/957 which is another screw type bracelet. In so many forums, it has been reported that this works well with the omega microadjustment clasp and the end links above, but i cant find any info on the STZ004195/196 bracelet

gumpy_999 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information