New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week... - Page 10
Like Tree909Likes

Thread: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 784
  1. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    117

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    Looks alot nicer in your pics than the ones from Omega I originally saw. Need to make a trip to see in person.

  2. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    ATL Metro
    Posts
    2,432

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    Name:  sept 8a.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  162.3 KB

    Name:  sept 8b.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  144.9 KB

    Name:  sept 8d.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  237.3 KB

    Name:  sept 8f.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  205.8 KB

  3. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    29

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    Quote Originally Posted by pkulak View Post
    What are you guys paying for these? Any discounting to be had?
    I got 22% off from my SA, his manager genuinely seemed unhappy about it though. lol.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #94
    Member TechGuyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    621

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    Am I the only one that doesn’t like the waves? If this new design had everything except the waves I would be all over it. But the waves in the dial make it look too busy... and dare I say cheap? Wonder if I could do a dial swap...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”

    Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

  6. #95
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    9,778

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    Unlikely the older dial would fit as the new case is 42mm rather the older 41mm case, so I'm guessing the dial is 1mm larger in diameter than the older version.

    If you don't like it, just buy the older version or a different watch altogether?

    Quote Originally Posted by TechGuyJ View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn’t like the waves? If this new design had everything except the waves I would be all over it. But the waves in the dial make it look too busy... and dare I say cheap? Wonder if I could do a dial swap...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GTTIME likes this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition
    Apple Watch Series 3

    Gone

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  7. #96
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    9,778

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    The strap really makes this piece.

    Quote Originally Posted by krisrsolebury View Post
    Still iPhone because I'm lazy, but using the Camera+ app instead of the Apple app - lit with the glorious 60w bulbs over my bathroom sink...


    Attachment 13465845
    Attachment 13465847
    Attachment 13465849
    Attachment 13465851
    1165dvd likes this.
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition
    Apple Watch Series 3

    Gone

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



  8. #97
    Member 1165dvd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,339

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    For those of you who handled both old and new, has the bezel action change. Always felt like the old SMP bezel turn was a weak point. Maybe too clicky? And at times hard to turn with wet hands. Nothing like a Pelagos. Just curious, as I doubt I'll be able to handle one before I buy.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Dave


  9. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    29

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1165dvd View Post
    For those of you who handled both old and new, has the bezel action change. Always felt like the old SMP bezel turn was a weak point. Maybe too clicky? And at times hard to turn with wet hands. Nothing like a Pelagos. Just curious, as I doubt I'll be able to handle one before I buy.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    It does feel much more premium now.
    GTTIME and 1165dvd like this.

  10. #99
    Member TechGuyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    621

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    Quote Originally Posted by solesman View Post
    Unlikely the older dial would fit as the new case is 42mm rather the older 41mm case, so I'm guessing the dial is 1mm larger in diameter than the older version.

    If you don't like it, just buy the older version or a different watch altogether?
    I did. I bought the 2018 model with the no-wave dial when I was on holiday in the Caymans. It was more of a question of curiosity. I didn’t like the old wave dial either and it kept me from buying the old style SMP. I am very happy with my choice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”

    Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

  11. #100
    Member solesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    9,778

    Re: New 2018 SMP 8800's are arriving in the US this week...

    Quote Originally Posted by TechGuyJ View Post
    I did. I bought the 2018 model with the no-wave dial when I was on holiday in the Caymans. It was more of a question of curiosity. I didn’t like the old wave dial either and it kept me from buying the old style SMP. I am very happy with my choice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair play. They’re all great watches. Can’t really go wrong. I prefer the new version, but the HE valve is awful and I’d prefer it without a date. Such is life haha!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    My Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/barny.1976/


    Current


    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3592.50
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition
    Apple Watch Series 3

    Gone

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Ω Omega 36mm Railmaster

    Ω Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
    Ω Omega 38mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall"
    Ω Omega Speedmaster 3873.50 Sapphire Sandwich
    Ω Omega Aqua Terra 39mm Starburst blue dial
    Ω Omega Planet Ocean 2209.50
    Ω Omega Seamaster 2254.50



Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. My New Alpha Seamaster Arrived In The Mail This Afternoon!
      By Tom Wilson in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: February 6th, 2016, 23:33
    2. Replies: 96
      Last Post: March 18th, 2014, 08:26
    3. Look what arrived in the post this morning.
      By graybabs in forum Omega
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: May 24th, 2009, 03:36
    4. new arrivals joined the lineup this week.
      By pcworks in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: September 22nd, 2007, 02:32
    5. Replies: 3
      Last Post: March 10th, 2006, 14:39

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •