New 2018 SMP(w) - Page 19
Like Tree745Likes

Thread: New 2018 SMP(w)

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 390
  1. #181
    Member stonehead887's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,933

    Re: New 2018 SMP(w)

    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice, I love my non wave SMP but almost wishing I had hung a little while longer, the new version is really growing on me

    Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    BufordTJustice likes this.
    JR

  2. #182
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    237

    Re: New 2018 SMP(w)

    Quote Originally Posted by stonehead887 View Post
    Very nice, I love my non wave SMP but almost wishing I had hung a little while longer, the new version is really growing on me

    Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    I very nearly bought one of those. However, the prices I found from ADs were just too close to the SMPmc and, in person, the 2018 SMPmc really spoke to me. They're obviously very similar, but they're also not.

    I wouldn't kick either out of bed, though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Omega 2018 SMPmc Steel/Black on Bracelet, Seiko SUN045 Kinetic Tuna, Tag Heuer Se/L quartz WG1113-KO, Seiko SHC041 Air Diver.

  3. #183
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    43

    Re: New 2018 SMP(w)

    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Beautiful! Those blue hands look amazing!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the double anti reflective coating does a great job exposing the dial!
    BufordTJustice likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #184
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    237

    Re: New 2018 SMP(w)

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyCy View Post
    I think the double anti reflective coating does a great job exposing the dial!
    Agreed. It makes it so easy to admire the dial!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TonyCy likes this.
    Omega 2018 SMPmc Steel/Black on Bracelet, Seiko SUN045 Kinetic Tuna, Tag Heuer Se/L quartz WG1113-KO, Seiko SHC041 Air Diver.

  6. #185
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by stonehead887 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice, I love my non wave SMP but almost wishing I had hung a little while longer, the new version is really growing on me

    Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

    I hear that... I always thought my plain black no waves smpc was the best of all but pics like that make me second guess!
    BufordTJustice likes this.

  7. #186
    Member R.Palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,783

    New 2018 SMP(w)

    I was a little bummed out at first when I saw these last year but man they’ve grown on me.
    Last edited by R.Palace; February 28th, 2019 at 13:25.
    BufordTJustice likes this.

  8. #187
    Member Contaygious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    387
    You guys are killing me! My mark ii is still 7 weeks away and already obsessing on this one. I'm torn between black, blue, and silver blue. I really love the red hand on black and blue options... But silver dial seems more unique and looks great with blue rubber. People say it's really thick... But sounds fine from this thread and I guess thinner than my mark ii ha.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    BufordTJustice likes this.
    PanoMaticLunar + Omega Mark iI + Meister Telemeter + DA36 + Tropik SS + Zelos

  9. #188
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    71

    Re: New 2018 SMP(w)

    Quote Originally Posted by Contaygious View Post
    You guys are killing me! My mark ii is still 7 weeks away and already obsessing on this one. I'm torn between black, blue, and silver blue. I really love the red hand on black and blue options... But silver dial seems more unique and looks great with blue rubber. People say it's really thick... But sounds fine from this thread and I guess thinner than my mark ii ha.
    You need to go and try them on. I was all set to get the silver dial version and when I tried them all on, I left with the blue dial one. As for thickness, it a little thicker than the previous version but thinner than the 1st gen PO. I don’t notice it at all on the bracelet and on the rubber you certainly won’t.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    TonyCy and BufordTJustice like this.

  10. #189
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    237

    Re: New 2018 SMP(w)




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    om3ga_fan, TonyCy and boatswain like this.
    Omega 2018 SMPmc Steel/Black on Bracelet, Seiko SUN045 Kinetic Tuna, Tag Heuer Se/L quartz WG1113-KO, Seiko SHC041 Air Diver.

  11. #190
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    237

    Re: New 2018 SMP(w)

    Chronometeric precision/stability update.

    Simply stunning performance.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Omega 2018 SMPmc Steel/Black on Bracelet, Seiko SUN045 Kinetic Tuna, Tag Heuer Se/L quartz WG1113-KO, Seiko SHC041 Air Diver.

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. WiZARD7

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 785
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 00:26
  2. New 2018 SMP 8800 - Prices paid
    By danimelara in forum Omega
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: November 1st, 2018, 02:54
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 29th, 2018, 03:13
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 9th, 2006, 17:42
  5. Good write up/pics of new Omega SMP Coaxial
    By Stan in forum Dive watches
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 22nd, 2006, 03:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •