New 2018 SMP(w) - Page 36
Like Tree754Likes

Thread: New 2018 SMP(w)

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Re: New 2018 SMP(w)

Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    I haven't met a Rolex owner who doesn't hate it, yet.

I kid, i joke. But, there's not much to dislike about the watch aside from aesthetic preference.

I seriously question how many folks who bash the watch have actually seen one in person, much less tried it on wrist. The ones who have tend to be much more measured, articulate, and reasonable as to why they didn't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. When I saw pictures of the watch, I was not overly impressed. When I tried it on at the local AD, the watch instantly made it on my list of future 2019 purchases. It is a stunning watch in person
    BufordTJustice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    I haven't met a Rolex owner who doesn't hate it, yet.

I kid, i joke. But, there's not much to dislike about the watch aside from aesthetic preference.

I seriously question how many folks who bash the watch have actually seen one in person, much less tried it on wrist. The ones who have tend to be much more measured, articulate, and reasonable as to why they didn't like it.

I agree. When I saw pictures of the watch, I was not overly impressed. When I tried it on at the local AD, the watch instantly made it on my list of future 2019 purchases. It is a stunning watch in person
    BufordTJustice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eijiboy View Post
    Misaligned hour hand

This was not my first watch to have misaligned hour when minute hand reach 12.
    I have sd4k have the same thing but doesnt bother me. I dont want to take this to service center just to open and fix the alignment. Ill probably just wait till it needs service. It keeps great time though

Mine did exactly like that, plus misaligned bezel and very hard to pull crown. It hurt my finger sometime just to pull the crown to the 3rd position. Put it to omega service centre right away and now told to wait for 6 weeks for new hands :/. Really really worried right now. Hope i won't get a dusty dial :/
    Orient Star WZ0291DK JDM
    Omega Seamaster Professional Diver 300M 210.30.42.20.01.001
    Omega Speedmaster Professional "Moonwatch" 311.30.42.30.01.006

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chuynh1109 View Post
    I absolutely love that piece, especially on the bracelet

Me too. I couldn't resist anymore...and this from someone who swore he'd never do gold.

Quote Originally Posted by JP(Canada) View Post
    Me too. I couldn't resist anymore...and this from someone who swore he'd never do gold.

I’m generally not a two tone guy either, but that’s done right

Congratulations!
    BufordTJustice, fish70 and pikeman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JP(Canada) View Post
    This happened yesterday

Whoa!

pikeman likes this.
    Omega 2018 SMPmc Steel/Black on Bracelet, Seiko SUN045 Kinetic Tuna, Tag Heuer Se/L quartz WG1113-KO, Seiko SHC041 Air Diver.

Wow. Okay, ironic/timely/brief return to my previous point about Rolex owners slamming Omega owners, and this series of Seamaster in particular; these two dudes are going at it about the white face Seamaster in the new 'ID Guy' video and then this Doctor J guy lands these two super classy comments. Granted, this starts as a two way conversation between the two, but the 'Dr J' repeatedly turns the topic of discussion toward the other Dbro poster, in acutely personal terms. Culminating with these two most recent posts. I realize they are having a vehement disagreement, and they are going back and forth, but this is just so common and unfortunate. And the amount of vitriol being dispensed is nearly one-sided. No idea if these two know each other or have had any negative interactions in the past, but it's just a rough exchange and actually reflects the point i was making earlier in a rather abrupt fashion.

Not to pick on Rolex owners (and i DO mean that; or else I'd be no better); I know many and none have ever behaved like this in person. But, this behavior online is slightly alarming and it's occurring more often. Really wish we could all get along and enjoy the hobby together. Ugh.

koolpep likes this.
    Omega 2018 SMPmc Steel/Black on Bracelet, Seiko SUN045 Kinetic Tuna, Tag Heuer Se/L quartz WG1113-KO, Seiko SHC041 Air Diver.

New 2018 SMP(w)

Mine says hi too....

---

Sedna gold. Gotta love it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Regards,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Sedna gold. Gotta love it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I gotta admit that I love this FAR more than i planned on. Between this and the black/gold it's a basically an entire watch collection!

Cybotron, boatswain and koolpep like this.

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread Information