Like Tree774Likes

Thread: New 2018 SMP(w)

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Re: New 2018 SMP(w)

Quote Originally Posted by chuynh1109 View Post
    Just playing around with a new lens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome macros
    BufordTJustice and carlhaluss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
    Awesome macros
    Yeah Iím loving it so far! And just a little cell phone attachment too!

THE COLLECTION:

| OMEGA SEAMASTER PRO SMPw | TUDOR BLACK BAY 41 M79540 | SEIKO SHOGUN SBDC029 |

New green dial. Just kidding. Obviously a mock up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Regards,

Richard

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I am interested in picking up the rubber strap for the black ceramic seamaster 300 (with 21mm lug). My only local dealer for Omega has told me the reference for the strap is O032CVZ010979. I can not find anything online to verify this information and since they are not great to deal with I don't want to order it without making sure it's the right one. Anybody can verify this?? Thanks

Cant wait to get one of these for myself.

boatswain and JP(Canada) like this.
    Omega 2018 SMPmc Steel/Black on Bracelet, Seiko SUN045 Kinetic Tuna, Tag Heuer Se/L quartz WG1113-KO, Seiko SHC041 Air Diver.

Surprised myself with how much Iím liking this new Diver300m. It just fits me like a glove and feels so comfortable and silky on the wrist. Thinking itís something to do with the female bracelet endlinks that shoot straight down and the fact the bracelet isnít tapered. And this new grey ceramic dial with the blueíd hands just pops at the right angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I stopped by my local watch shop on Friday, just to have a look around. Iíve never really considered an Omega before, but perusing case after case of the brands they carry (ALS, GO, BP, GS, AP, etc) the one watch that jumped out and grabbed me by my nuts was the black dial, Sedna & steel version.

Gotta agree, regardless of the version....pics donít do this watch justice. I was floored. Called him an hour later, said Iíd be in Monday to pick it up. Kicking myself now for deciding to wait til Monday. Ugh.

Anyway, very excited and looking forward to my first Omega. Enjoyed skimming this thread....just gotta find a way to keep my mind occupied for another 36 hours or so. If anyone can recommend a site for some aftermarket straps Iíd appreciate it. I bought on rubber but would love to see some integrated/curved-end options in sailcloth or leather (assuming someone is making them). Thanks in advance.

Edit: somewhere in this thread I saw mention of an integrated red, aftermarket strap and the name of the place that sold it....but for the life of me, I canít find it now?
    Last edited by Zeroedout; 1 Week Ago at 02:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroedout View Post
    I stopped by my local watch shop on Friday, just to have a look around. Iíve never really considered an Omega before, but perusing case after case of the brands brands they carry (ALS, GO, BP, GS, AP, etc) the one watch that jumped out and grabbed me by my nuts was the black dial, Sedna & steel version.

Gotta agree, regardless of the version....pics donít do this watch justice. I was floored. Called him an hour later, said Iíd be in Monday to pick it up. Kicking myself now for deciding to wait til Monday. Ugh.

Anyway, very excited and looking forward to my first Omega. Enjoyed skimming this thread....just gotta find a way to keep my mind occupied for another 36 hours or so. If anyone can recommend a site for some aftermarket straps Iíd appreciate it. I bought on rubber but would love to see some integrated/curved-end options in sailcloth or leather (assuming someone is making them). Thanks in advance.
    Great news! This is a great looking TT combo. I have admired all the SMP models, and it would be difficult to choose a favourite. This combo is stunning, and I can say because I have admired it in real life. Congratulations!

Cheers,
    Carl
    Those who possess a sense of entitlement are seldom satis​fied.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroedout View Post
    I stopped by my local watch shop on Friday, just to have a look around. Iíve never really considered an Omega before, but perusing case after case of the brands brands they carry (ALS, GO, BP, GS, AP, etc) the one watch that jumped out and grabbed me by my nuts was the black dial, Sedna & steel version.

Edit: somewhere in this thread I saw mention of an integrated red, aftermarket strap and the name of the place that sold it....but for the life of me, I canít find it now?
    Rubber B makes Rolex straps. Some say they fit the Seamaster. Zealand straps.

Strapie is what posted with. Time and Tide makes a non-integrated true sail cloth strap. They're in the upside down though (Oz), so shipping time is a little longer to NA than normal. I also got some Barton 20mm straps that fit great.

Zeroedout likes this.
    Omega 2018 SMPmc Steel/Black on Bracelet, Seiko SUN045 Kinetic Tuna, Tag Heuer Se/L quartz WG1113-KO, Seiko SHC041 Air Diver.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread Information