New Blue Incoming! - Page 4
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: New Blue Incoming!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Maryland's Eastern Shore
    Posts
    27

    Re: New Blue Incoming!

    Quote Originally Posted by hbombkid View Post
    Sorrry to be a pain

    What about the other piece?
    Found it!



    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    fskywalker likes this.

  2. #32
    Member hbombkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    382

    Re: New Blue Incoming!

    Quote Originally Posted by samson66 View Post
    Found it!



    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Thank you and enjoy the watch!!!!

    My AT says hello

    fskywalker likes this.

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Maryland's Eastern Shore
    Posts
    27

    Re: New Blue Incoming!

    Quote Originally Posted by hbombkid View Post
    Thank you and enjoy the watch!!!!

    My AT says hello

    Took me a while, LOL. That's a great looking watch. Is that one you want to pair with this strap?

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    fskywalker likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Member hbombkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    382

    Re: New Blue Incoming!

    Quote Originally Posted by samson66 View Post
    Took me a while, LOL. That's a great looking watch. Is that one you want to pair with this strap?

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yep exactly. I got this a little over a year ago. I also have a sub so wanted this or the good planet with the white and blue dial. The one thing I did not like was the bracelet it came on so sold it. I had a brown oem strap but I did not like it that much even though omega sold it that way back in the day.

    I then found out about the blue croc and said that would look great and be perfect for a little more dressy. 21mm lug width is just an odd number.
    fskywalker likes this.

  6. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Maryland's Eastern Shore
    Posts
    27

    Re: New Blue Incoming!

    Quote Originally Posted by hbombkid View Post
    Yep exactly. I got this a little over a year ago. I also have a sub so wanted this or the good planet with the white and blue dial. The one thing I did not like was the bracelet it came on so sold it. I had a brown oem strap but I did not like it that much even though omega sold it that way back in the day.

    I then found out about the blue croc and said that would look great and be perfect for a little more dressy. 21mm lug width is just an odd number.
    Great pick, I think that strap would look really good on that watch. Agree on the 21 strange size. Had to find many good after market straps in that size. I plan on just sticking with this strap and a bracelet for the moonphase.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    hbombkid likes this.

  7. #36
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    6,627

    New Blue Incoming!

    Quote Originally Posted by samson66 View Post
    Picked this baby up over the weekend. Currently own a Speedy Pro but started looking into the coaxial Moonwatches. Have to admit I was missing some of the "finer things" in watches so I was was really drawn in by the automatic movement, date feature, coaxial escapement, sapphire crystal, display back, sunburst dial, ceramic bezel, and most importantly that gorgeous moon phase! Not my first watch but it is my first "incoming" thread here on WUS. Totally enjoying this watch, it is a thing of beauty. Loving the larger size vs the standard moonwatch and I'm shocked at how comfortable it wears on the leather strap. Without further ado here is my new (to me) Omega Coaxial Moonphase Chronometer...



    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Congrats!!



    Quote Originally Posted by hbombkid View Post
    I also have a sub so wanted this or the good planet with the white and blue dial.
    Good Planet here!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Francisco
    Ω 2504.52 / 168.022 / 231.90.39.21.04.001
    ♛ 16610 / 18239
    ★ 03.2150.400/69















  8. #37
    Member hbombkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    382

    Re: New Blue Incoming!

    Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    Congrats!!





    Good Planet here!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Gotta love talking cross forums
    fskywalker likes this.

  9. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2

    Re: New Blue Incoming!

    Congrats on the new timepiece! I've also had my eye on that model for a while.

    How easy/hard is it to see the footprint on the moonphase?

  10. #39
    Member PJMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    23

    Re: New Blue Incoming!

    Fantastic! Love that model especially the blue on blue one you got. Definitely needs to be seen in person to really appreciate it. Pictures do do it justice. Great purchase, congrats.
    samson66 likes this.

  11. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Maryland's Eastern Shore
    Posts
    27

    Re: New Blue Incoming!

    Quote Originally Posted by misterblitz View Post
    Congrats on the new timepiece! I've also had my eye on that model for a while.

    How easy/hard is it to see the footprint on the moonphase?
    My 50 yr+ eyes can't see it. However, when viewed with a loupe it's pretty easy to find. When I first heard it was on there I feared it might look tacky. But they way they did it is perfect - it's there but you really have to look for it to find it. Neat easter egg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •