WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Now I'm just waiting for NASA to call me...

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  atxtj 
#1 ·
I just received my new Speedy pro in the mail today. I bought it from the FAD (thanks Fr. John for the referral!). I spent a lot of time going back and forth between the 3573.50 and the classic 3570.50. I finally opted for the classic moon watch, and I don't regret it. The hesalite really does give it a unique look. Plus, if NASA calls tomorrow and says, "We need you on our next shuttle mission, but you have to bring your own EVA approved watch," I'll be ready. Here's a photo:

See less See more
#7 ·
Huge congrats. :-! I just picked up a new strap this week for my speedy and I have been wearing it every day since, what a great watch. One of the great things about the speedy is how great they also look on a strap, it's nice to give the wrist a break from a bracelet.

#8 ·
Huge congrats. :-! I just picked up a new strap this week for my speedy and I have been wearing it every day since, what a great watch. One of the great things about the speedy is how great they also look on a strap, it's nice to give the wrist a break from a bracelet.
That's a nice looking strap. :-!

I'll have to start looking around for some straps. It seems like a really easy way to change things up once in a while.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.