Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club - Page 2
Like Tree221Likes

Thread: Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11
    Member MHe225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Primavera, TX
    Posts
    4,872

    Re: Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

    I'm wearing my 39 mm Railmaster as I write this, been on my wrist for more than a week now.
    The photo below is older, though

    Name:  fullsizeoutput_e9e.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  919.8 KB
    OkiFrog, fskywalker, wkw and 6 others like this.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    500

    Re: Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

    Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    I'm wearing my 39 mm Railmaster as I write this, been on my wrist for more than a week now.
    The photo below is older, though

    Name:  fullsizeoutput_e9e.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  919.8 KB
    Love that strap!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fskywalker and MHe225 like this.

  3. #13
    wkw
    wkw is offline
    Member wkw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,904

    Re: Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club



    Another happy owner of model 2503 since 2005.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Member rokman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    287

    Re: Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

    Night night



    Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    fskywalker, MHe225, dosei and 4 others like this.

  6. #15
    Member ericgwoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    105

    Re: Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

    Here is my Railmaster I acquired just last week!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fskywalker, OkiFrog, dosei and 4 others like this.

  7. #16
    Member ericgwoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    105

    Re: Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

    I was actually searching for an hour for an answer. Maybe someone here can help.

    I resized the bracelet myself and ended up marring some of the screws.

    Anyone know the part number for the screws?

    There is no official boutiques in SF for me to go to except for the one at the international terminal at SFO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fskywalker likes this.

  8. #17
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    5,695

    Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

    Quote Originally Posted by ericgwoo View Post
    I was actually searching for an hour for an answer. Maybe someone here can help.

    I resized the bracelet myself and ended up marring some of the screws.

    Anyone know the part number for the screws?

    There is no official boutiques in SF for me to go to except for the one at the international terminal at SFO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi first congrats on the RM. I think the screws of all modern Omega 19 and 20mm bracelet links are the same. Would think you can call the airport Boutique and they would send them to you over mail for free, give it a try!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80.00 / 3592.50.00 / 2232.30 / 168.022
    ♛ 16610 / 18239














  9. #18
    Member ericgwoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    105

    Re: Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

    Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    Hi first congrats on the RM. I think the screws of all modern Omega 19 and 20mm bracelet links are the same. Would think you can call the airport Boutique and they would send them to you over mail for free, give it a try!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks. Just called and it went straight to voicemail. Lol

    OCD is killing me. But I can still wear the RM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fskywalker and illumidata like this.

  10. #19
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    5,695

    Re: Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

    Quote Originally Posted by ericgwoo View Post
    Thanks. Just called and it went straight to voicemail. Lol

    OCD is killing me. But I can still wear the RM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I guess you don't have any spare links?
    Francisco
    Ω 2535.80.00 / 3592.50.00 / 2232.30 / 168.022
    ♛ 16610 / 18239














  11. #20
    Member ericgwoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    105

    Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

    Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    I guess you don't have any spare links?
    I do. I had to rearrange some links. Had to add and subtract some, through trial and error, to get the proper fit. So I’m already using the least messed up screws.

    I did it to myself and take full responsibility. Haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ericgwoo; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:03.
    fskywalker likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Official MM600 Owners club
      By rsr911 in forum Seiko
      Replies: 143
      Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 05:20
    2. Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!
      By bitfield in forum Seiko
      Replies: 273
      Last Post: November 4th, 2018, 03:39
    3. Replies: 9
      Last Post: September 27th, 2015, 15:11
    4. Breitling Owners Club
      By davey vermaak in forum Breitling
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: July 14th, 2010, 14:28
    5. Just Joined the Two T-Graph Owners Club
      By Malyel in forum DOXA Owners Club
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: June 10th, 2007, 17:54

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •