WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Omega 2019 Novelties

8K views 79 replies 49 participants last post by  georgegervin44 
#1 ·
Looks like announcements will be Friday. Watching Wei Koh and Revolution Magazine live stories in Instagram, you can hear the female Omega rep say embargo on media ends Friday at 8am Swiss time.

Who’s excited for their new releases?!

Any leaks yet that I’ve missed??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TechGuyJ
#4 ·
No leaks, although many have been told verbally by their ADs what the SS 50th Speedy model will look like. Thing is, even being told the particulars, the watch could either be stunning or a complete train wreck. All will be revealed on Friday. Fingers crossed!

#12 ·
Oops, looks like someone jumped the gun.

https://deployant.com/live-from-time-to-move-omega-novelties-with-hands-on-impressions/

'We start with the Aquaterra GMT World Timer. 43mmSS case with a blue rubber strap. The dial features a cartouche of the Earth looking down from the North Pole which is laser engraved on a Ti plate to create the blue ocean leaving a relief of the continents. The contrasting colors of the surface is obtained by chemical reactions obtained by the laser. Caliber 8939. Four versions in Sedna gold and SS. As shown CHF 8200.

Next is an addition of a Chrono to the Seamaster Diver 300m. Ceramic pushers, ceramic dial and ceramic bezel in a 44mm case. Caliber 9900. In various case material combinations with SS shown below and versions in two tone. 9 versions in total. Priced as shown CHF 6600.

And the star: Speedmaster Apollo 11. New 42mm case in SS and bezel in Moonshine gold. The gold is exclusive to Omega and is paper hue than YG, but with a high resistance to fading. Bezel ring in black polished ceramic with tachometer scale in Ceragold.

The sundial at 9 features an image of Buzz Aldrin climbing down the ladder into the lunar surface. Sundial is in Moonshine gold. At 11 are two 1 markings in Moonshine gold. Movement is Caliber 3861. CHF 8900.

Caseback features a blackened decorative inner caseback laser engraved with the image of a footprint, encircled in Moonshine gold, and Neil Armstrong's legendary quote: "that's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind". And marked with Apollo 11, 50th Anniversary Limited Edition with the serial number. 6969 pieces LE.

Embargo lifts 8am CET 17 May.'

#13 ·
I guess all we need now is photos. Just a few more hours....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 ·
#18 ·
The white faced SMP is intreaguing. I love a good white dial with black bezel.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.