Omega Seamaster 300 Automatic, good price? - Page 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Omega Seamaster 300 Automatic, good price?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Omega Seamaster 300 Automatic, good price?

Have you tried bargaining the price down at the AD?

My AD was selling their Omega stock on sale and I was able to bargain the price down even more at a point where both parties were happy.

I wouldn’t get it at that price unless you absolutely want the older Bond 300 and have to have a brand new. Otherwise it makes no sense considering you can get one in mint shape for around $2,400/2,500 (check out exelonman on WatchRecon) and that for around $3,800 you can get the new Bond 300 from a reputable grey dealer, with factory warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsky View Post
    I wouldn’t get it at that price unless you absolutely want the older Bond 300 and have to have a brand new. Otherwise it makes no sense considering you can get one in mint shape for around $2,400/2,500 (check out exelonman on WatchRecon) and that for around $3,800 you can get the new Bond 300 from a reputable grey dealer, with factory warranty.
    Can you suggest a good gray dealer with factory warranty? TIA.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RMerc View Post
    Can you suggest a good gray dealer with factory warranty? TIA.

Set up an alert on WatchRecon and you should get a few hits. I can recommend caliberswiss who’s got a couple brand new Seamaster Divers for sale. Another really good dealer is mdgrwl, aka Matt. He often advertises new pieces with factory warranty. Kringkily is really good. He doesn’t often advertise new pieces but if you get in touch with him he could probably source you one. Exelonman has a tremendous reputation but he deals more in second hand pieces. Hope this helps.
    RMerc and Rice and Gravy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsky View Post
    Set up an alert on WatchRecon and you should get a few hits. I can recommend caliberswiss who’s got a couple brand new Seamaster Divers for sale. Another really good dealer is mdgrwl, aka Matt. He often advertises new pieces with factory warranty. Kringkily is really good. He doesn’t often advertise new pieces but if you get in touch with him he could probably source you one. Exelonman has a tremendous reputation but he deals more in second hand pieces. Hope this helps.
    It helps a lot. Thank you!

Thank you everyone, this is all very helpful. I think I may opt for a used Seamaster. It seems like I can save $1K buying used, a significant savings to me.
    koolpep likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information