Omega Seamaster Midsize - Page 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Omega Seamaster Midsize

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Omega Seamaster Midsize

Quote Originally Posted by gohmdoree View Post

Just like how this sits on my wrist. The full size may have hugged the wrist just as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I maintain, as I said earlier, it looks good on your wrist and as long as you are happy, as you say after a long deliberation, there is no problem.

Nigel
    gohmdoree likes this.

Thank you brother. My watch personality is constantly changing, wavering. I only wore my 36 Explorer and 34 OP. Then I wanted to go bigger and only wore my Panerai.

The more I look I think small watch, small dial. When I look at the fit on my wrist I am happy. For $1000 more I could have a bigger case with the same movement. I look at this as a nice daily, unassuming I can go take a dive with anytime.

Thank you for all the feedback and cheers.

I cannot take this guy off but will admit that a fuller size would be more attractive for what it is. The bracelet was horrendous to me for a while but in person it is weighty and solid. The case of the midsize is small and has its subtle character which I cannot stop from enjoying.

For the rugged substantial presence of it, it would likely wear better in the fuller size. The only way I can describe is that it would be more appropriate in its full size. At the worse case, Iíll get my hands on the bigger and cycle through them both.

This watch has a lot of teeth and I am only sorry I didnít get proper attention to it earlier in my watch journey.

I really dig bracelet. It has a lot of teeth is the only way I can think of describing.

NMGE17 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sorry pictures are always good too

NMGE17 likes this.

That’s a great looking watch, glad you are happy with it.
    I think this is what is so fun about watches. Our tastes are changing and there is always watch out there to satisfy.

Omega Seamaster Midsize

Quote Originally Posted by gohmdoree View Post
    I went back and forth about this watch for a while. I thought Iíd like it, then I disliked it. Curiosity pulled me back. Then I went back and forth about midsize or full-size. Most opinion says for a wrist or my size full size is the way.

My wrist currently measures 7.5Ē. I wear 47mm Panerai as well as a 34mm Rolex. My watch journey started with a 42mm Seiko and a 42mm Hamilton. I wouldnít go any smaller. Odd as time goes by how you change. What is it?

Iíll admit I didnít try on the 41 Seamaster but I am so happy with this guy. It wears small, not sure if the photo catches that. Itís unassuming, robust and weighty. Iím sure Iíd be happy with the fuller size but this for me is what I imagined it to be.

Just wanted to share for anyone in the same boat. Despite what the masses may say, go with what influences your joy.

Very nice watch, congrats! had one and loved it. You can later source the speedmaster style band to it if want a different look , just like many do on the 41mm version (below)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Francisco
    Ω 2504.52 / 168.022 / 231.90.39.21.04.001
    ♛ 16610 / 18239
    ★ 03.2150.400/69

Quote Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
    Very nice watch, congrats! had one and loved it. You can later source the speedmaster style band to it if want a different look , just like many do on the 41mm version (below)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    On photos, I never liked the bracelet. It turned me off, originally. Sometime this year there was a seller, swapped out the bracelet for the Speedmaster style and I thought wow. It peaked my interest and I started sniffing at the watch.

In person, I adore the build of the existing SMPC bracelet. Itís a different experience in person and on the wrist.

Thanks for the cheers folks!

fskywalker and NMGE17 like this.

I really like the look of the midsize Seamaster you're wearing. The ceramic bezel makes it pop. It is a fine looking watch. Continue to enjoy it.
    gohmdoree and fskywalker like this.

looks good
    fskywalker likes this.

Do you by chance have pics of it next to other watches like the bb36? Thanks! Considering this piece

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information