Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ? - Page 4
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Member hugof3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    En cas d'absence, je ne suis pas là. Si vous n'êtes pas là non plus, il n'y a personne.
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    Dude, you seriously need to stop buying random low-priced crap off eBay and hoping it's real. Eventually, eBay/PayPal's automatic system will flag you as a risk for opening too many claims and you'll be perma-banned, even if you are opening legitimate claims for receiving fakes.

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/ro...p-4795161.html
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f505/c...s-4884511.html
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f21/wh...n-4577119.html
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f232/o...s-2863050.html
    what da heck..
    ven likes this.

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by hugof3C View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    Dude, you seriously need to stop buying random low-priced crap off eBay and hoping it's real. Eventually, eBay/PayPal's automatic system will flag you as a risk for opening too many claims and you'll be perma-banned, even if you are opening legitimate claims for receiving fakes.

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/ro...p-4795161.html
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f505/c...s-4884511.html
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f21/wh...n-4577119.html
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f232/o...s-2863050.html
    what da heck..
    I'm so lost as to why he's been buying fakes for years bc and posting here asking for opinions. What's his goal here?

  3. #33
    Member anonymousmoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    8,905

    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoCastellanos View Post
    I'm so lost as to why he's been buying fakes for years bc and posting here asking for opinions. What's his goal here?
    its annoying for sure. One or two maybe but constantly buying watches at budget prices that are fake is just crazy.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Member rjohnson56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,844

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    There’s a reason why WUS policy forbids the discussion of fakes.

  6. #35
    Member hugof3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    En cas d'absence, je ne suis pas là. Si vous n'êtes pas là non plus, il n'y a personne.
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rjohnson56 View Post
    There’s a reason why WUS policy forbids the discussion of fakes.
    well, if one honestly doesn't know if they are, some discussing can't be helped,
    nor can some people, it seems.
    rjohnson56 likes this.

  7. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    20

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Yeah, I think the Op knows his posts are fakes and he might be the one selling them for all we know. He's probably testing the quality of his "merchandise" on us and seeing if it gets a pass.
    iuprof likes this.

  8. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    113
    You would think once you get burned once or twice you would stop. I’ve been wary of buying from 3rd parties on amazon just from getting burned once. Bought a drone and instead got a padded mailer with an USB key. Seller had a tracking number and everything to show it was delivered.

  9. #38
    Administrator CMSgt Bo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Blue Ridge Mountains of NC
    Posts
    36,435

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Enough with the fakes already, If your luck is really this bad you may want to consider exclusively purchasing new from an AD.

    With that said, here's a rule reminder: 9. No discussions or pictures of replica watches, or links to replica watch sites unless previously approved by a Moderator or site Administrators. In general, any posts that involve the discussion, encouragement, or solicitation of any kind of illegal activities, whether watch-related or not, is strictly prohibited.

    This thread is now closed.
    Last edited by CMSgt Bo; 1 Week Ago at 19:52.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •