Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tomball, TX
    Posts
    352

    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Hello Friends,

    Long time user on the forum but from time to time I need help. What can you please tell me about this Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOOD PLANET? I picked up in the spur of the moment without doing any research. From previous Omega experience it does NOT appear fake but I can't find much information about it... is this legit?? do you have a model or ref number?

    TY SO MUCH! Pictures below:

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  1.44 MB

    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  1.90 MB

    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  1.32 MB

    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  1.75 MB

    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  2.04 MB

    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  1.73 MB

    Name:  7.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  1.46 MB
    Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/hsanmarx

  2. #2
    Member hugof3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    En cas d'absence, je ne suis pas là. Si vous n'êtes pas là non plus, il n'y a personne.
    Posts
    1,659

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hectrrr View Post
    Hello Friends,

    Long time user on the forum but from time to time I need help. What can you please tell me about this Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOOD PLANET? I picked up in the spur of the moment without doing any research. From previous Omega experience it does NOT appear fake but I can't find much information about it... is this legit?? do you have a model or ref number?

    TY SO MUCH! Pictures below:

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  1.44 MB

    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  1.90 MB

    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  1.32 MB

    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  1.75 MB

    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  2.04 MB

    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  1.73 MB

    Name:  7.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  1.46 MB
    humm, isn't the good planet blue and the black the common gmt...?
    BarracksSi likes this.

  3. #3
    Member rdranade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    178

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Looks legit to me! My only hang up is that I thought the good planet planet oceans only came in blue but I guess I’m mistaken! (Unless yours is blue and the lighting makes it appear black)

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member hugof3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    En cas d'absence, je ne suis pas là. Si vous n'êtes pas là non plus, il n'y a personne.
    Posts
    1,659

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rdranade View Post
    Looks legit to me! My only hang up is that I thought the good planet planet oceans only came in blue but I guess I’m mistaken! (Unless yours is blue and the lighting makes it appear black)
    .. I don't think you're mistaken, but I do hope I am.

  6. #5
    Member rdranade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    178

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Quote Originally Posted by hugof3C View Post
    .. I don't think you're mistaken, but I do hope I am.
    Maybe somebody put the good planet caseback on a standard GMT. Either way I would not be happy about that

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC/Philly
    Posts
    2,409

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    It's supposed to be blue with orange numbers on the bezel.... The lighting wouldn't make the numbers on the bezel not orange....

    Something is off....

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member hugof3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    En cas d'absence, je ne suis pas là. Si vous n'êtes pas là non plus, il n'y a personne.
    Posts
    1,659

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rdranade View Post
    Maybe somebody put the good planet caseback on a standard GMT. Either way I would not be happy about that
    and spaced the letters on the rotor..?
    a good planet it is not,
    not absolutely 100% sure about the rest, so, I'll shut up until someone is, and hope for the best in the meantime.
    Last edited by hugof3C; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:58.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tomball, TX
    Posts
    352

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Right! It looks legit... if fakes are this good, we are all screwed. This is the only model I can find:

    https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/w...1001?ab=1&ab=1
    Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/hsanmarx

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tomball, TX
    Posts
    352

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    black with black ring
    Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/hsanmarx

  11. #10
    Member hugof3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    En cas d'absence, je ne suis pas là. Si vous n'êtes pas là non plus, il n'y a personne.
    Posts
    1,659

    Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GOODPLANET - What can you tell me ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hectrrr View Post
    Right! It looks legit... if fakes are this good, we are all screwed. This is the only model I can find:

    https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/w...1001?ab=1&ab=1
    but that's the regular model, not the good planet..
    also, here are good pictures of it (regular gmt),
    notice how the bezel shines, the crown hight, and lettering, especially on the rotor.
    your pictures aren't in the best lighting,
    but hope this is enough for you to compare in hand

    https://www.watches24seven.com/omega...acelet-43-5mm/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •