Omega Speedmaster Reduced - Buying help, choosing from 3 different offers - Page 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Omega Speedmaster Reduced - Buying help, choosing from 3 different offers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Omega Speedmaster Reduced - Buying help, choosing from 3 different offers

That ding is nowhere near small.

If none comes with a bracelet, Id pass on it all unless they are unbelievably cheap.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

That ding would bother me on #2. First gets my vote but what's the price?

Ding at 6 disqualifies it for me -- positioning (it's an orientation point on the dial), depth and the improbability of arranging one's hand to gouge it so deeply there. Depends partly on what Omega charge to replace the bezel, but that would drive me crazy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek307 View Post
    its always best to try on at least the same model before you buy, i tried on a speedmaster pro at the omega store and it turned out a little too big for my small wrist. (might actually look into reduced)
    This has been one of the big factors for me. I don't have any place near me that has one I can try on. If I was 100% sure it would fit I probably would have pulled the trigger already. Just not sure between the pro and reduced which will work better for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information